Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2008, 05:39 PM   #1
Insanity

Default Sarah's first time as a slave [FICTION]

Sarah was 17 years old, skinny, with brownish hair. She had a petite frame, with a petite chest and butt to match. She wasn't a virgin, but that was only because one night she was fooling around with a dildo her friend from school gave her and accidentally took her own virginity! So she had never had sex before, in any way.

She was at school, it was the last day of the year. Everyone was excited that summer was about to begin. Her parents were about to go on a private cruise to the bahamas (she was angry they weren't taking her, but they wanted private time), and she would have the whole house to herself for a week.

In chemistry class, they were having a lab, all dressed up in their aprons and goggles, they all looked like real characters. Her teacher had paired her up with a kid named Eric. He was one of those people that don't talk much, but are not really nerdy or ugly. Most people didn't know about his sick mind.

As Sarah was pouring some chemical (she didn't even know what it was) into the test tube it suddenly exploded, getting acid all over her! Her teacher rushed her to the emergency shower, only to find that it had penetrated her clothes completely and was now burning her skin! Eric, who had been silently watching her tight butt that poked out of the apron the whole time, and the slight roundness of her chest through the fabric, enjoyed seeing her soaking wet, as it made it stand out even more.

The teacher made the whole class go out into the hall, so Sarah could take her clothes off and wash off all of the burning acid. Unbeknownst to everyone, Eric secretly snuck into the back room (not allowed for students) and watched through the glass on the door as Sarah undressed. He had an epiphany and whipped out his cell phone, taking many pictures of her naked, wet body. From all angles, too.

-------------------------------------------

When Sarah got on the bus at the end of the day (chemistry was first block, she missed her other classes but decided to ride the bus home), she never could have expected what happened next. Just as the bus pulled out of the school parking lot, Eric sat down beside her. She sat there with a confused look on her face, as she didn't really know him. He just grinned and asked her how she was. "Uh.....good?" was her reply. He immediately placed his hand on her leg. "What the hell!?" screamed Sarah, and he "shhhhd" her placing his fingers on her lips. He pulled out his cell phone, leaning in closer to her and flipped it open to his background, which was a stunning shot of Sarah fully naked, gleaming with water, bending over to pick up her clothes, nipples dangling softly down. Her eyes grew.

"How did you get that!!!!?????"
"oh, don't you remember today in chemistry? i just happened to be right behind you....hehe"

She snatched his phone, and immediately went through and erased all 15 pictures, while he sat calmly. "It's too late, dear, they are already sitting in my inbox." He had a wicked smile. Before she could say anything he moved his hand farther up her leg, and said "Listen. You will be my slave for the rest of the week. I know your parents are gone, and I know where you live. I'm coming home with you right now. You will call me master, and I will call you slave. If you disobey I will send these pictures to every teacher's email in the school, and slip them in every locker."

She was petrified. "oh...uh....okkkk...."

"Yes, and I believe this is your stop?"

"Mhm....well allright then...."

She, with her virgin mind, though this was some stupid game, like hide and go seek. She had never, ever heard of a master slave relationship, and had never even been in any sexual relationship with anyone. That's why she wasn't immediately worried.

They walked off the bus up to her mailbox, and he stopped her. "Wait." He took hold of her shirt and began to lift it.

"Wha...what are you doing you FREAK?!!! Get offa me!!!"

"EXCUSE ME? I AM YOUR MASTER. YOU ARE MY SLAVE. YOU WILL DO AS I WISH WITHOUT QUESTION." He continued.

"You are a sick freak! I'm not playing your stupid perverted games!!!! Go away!" With that she pushed him away.

"Alright slave, for this you will be punished." He pulled out one of the pictures from his back pocket, it seemed like he had a whole stack ready. He flagged down a car with a couple of teen boys their age, also coming home from school. "Here", he said as they rolled down the window. "Take this picture, and keep it. Do whatever you want with it. It is of my friend right here." As soon as the boys saw it their eyes lit up, but they could not take it, as Sarah snatched it away, "FINE, I will do what you say!!!! I'm sorry!!!"

"There you go. Well go ahead and give these boys a show."

She reluctantly, and slowly lifted her tight fitting cotton shirt, exposing her pink bra and energetic breasts. The guys in the car cheered, and slowly drove away.

"Now how do you feel, slave? That is only a minor punishment. If you disobey me again, it will be much, much worse." They walked to her front door, Sarah with no shirt feeling exposed to the world, and went in.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Insanity for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk