Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2008, 08:43 AM   #16
Cynthialoo

He seemed a little nervous, but I think he understood how to play the game because he didnt wine like timmy. He simply slid his undware down to his ankles and stepped out of them. He then stood up giving all of us a shot of what I thought would be the same as Timmy, but to my surprise he had a pretty good size dong. His testes hug in pretty low in his sac, and his penis was easily 4.5 to 5 inches long hanging right next to them. It was easily as thick as Timmys was long. Let's put it this way the head of his penis was lager thatn Timmys penis and testes combined. He had a good share of fuzz at the top of his meat. It was pretty surpising for eveyone including Timmy who at one point I saw when he thought no one was looking pull his wee wee as if to stretch it out and make it either hard or look bigger. It was funny to see it disapear behind his two finger as he pulled on it in what I though was a desperate attempt to enlarge it. Unfortunately for him no luck, if anything I thought it looked even thiner. It was almost as if the two boys had switched bodies. Timmy had the cocktail weenie and his stepbrother had the hot dog. My cousin took his seat next to Timmy who at this point had covered himself again. My cousin left his dong exposed for everyone to study. It was now the girls turn.

To be cont.
Cynthialoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk