Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Sign Three Months at Sea

Background information:

His name was Justin and he was 17 he lived in a city along the coast of southern Florida. He was about 160 pounds, 5’9” athletically fit with a 6 pack from doing sports (X-country & Swimming) his whole life. He was one of those somewhat popular kids that has a lot of friends but not to the extent where he is fake. His best friends name is Max he is about 5’7” 140 pounds and has a 4 pack from all his time swimming off his boat that he takes and sails for the whole summer and only comes back every now and then.

Chapter 1

Justin heads to swim practice on this warm Saturday morning at 8 am and meets up with his friend Max about a block away from the school. They both walk to practice since they are dead tired and are listening to music. As they enter they wave to a couple of hot girls walking down to volleyball practice named Megan and Sam. Justin and Max head into the locker room where the rest of the team is and begin to change into their jammers (the knee length ones). Justin sais to Max “hey what do you think practice will be like today since we should be starting our taper soon. You know with sectionals coming up next week.” “I heard it’s our typical meet warm up then a easy IM set then a 400m cooldown” Max replies. They both walk into practice and max was right so they start there practice and it ends about 2 hours later.
“well that was fun. Oh and by the way would you like to come over later?” Justin ask Max “Yea sure is like 7 okay I have a ton of homework to do since its almost the end of the 3rd quarter” he replies. “yea that sounds fine and bring stuff so you can sleep over and we can just walk to practice tomorrow from my house” Justin sais as he walks towards the door and heads home. As he walks home he turns on his ipod and starts listening to some more music and thinks about all he fun they can have tonight…

(Ps this is my first ever story so all feedback is welcomed and if anybody wants to help me proof read and come up with ideas pm me)

Last edited by Demonking; 02-26-2012 at 01:47 PM.
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
swimming