Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2012, 05:43 PM   #1
gvnner1886

Default The Wolves

This is my first post and story on here. I have lurked for a while and now decided to submit to my creative demons for at least a story.

Thanks for reading and your comments are appreciated (but not mandatory). I know how annoying it is to read a story and have the author be like I have to have responses before I post again.

As of now there are no sex scenes planned will mainly be truths and a lot of dares, but I can't promise that it will stay that way the more I get into the story.

I will apologize in advance for any spelling grammar mistakes but I checked it and nothing jumped out at me. I trust you will tell me if this is too short, I don't think it is really judging by other stories I have read on here.

Major Characters:
Jack (Me): Age 16
5’7” Brown hair Brown eyes Average build.

Larry: Age 17
6’0” Blonde hair Blue eyes skinny as a rail.

Bryan: Age 16
5’9” Brown hair Green eyes chubby.

Jaaron: Age 17
6’1” Black hair, Brown eyes, athletic.

Minor Characters
Cameron: Age 25
6’3” Sandy Blonde hair, Brown eyes, Average build.

The director (Sandy): Age 37
5’8” Red hair blue eyes, scrawny but tough.

Sure to be more as we move forward and I will add them to the top of the chapter.

So without further delay. Here we go.

Hi I’m Jack. I’d like to tell you who I am and where I came from but we don’t have a lot of time right now. You see I am new here. This is my third institution in the last year. The director is showing me around before throwing me to the wolves that are sure to be inside. I have done this before. I know the image I have to put off in order to survive. I might be short for my age but I have been on my own for a while now, 3 years to be exact, and I can fend off those wolves most of the time.

The director led me to a room and let me unpack my few possessions. I sat on the bottom bunk of one of two sets of bunk beds, when the director returned with someone else in tow and my uniform.

“Jack, this is Cameron he is the ‘Podfather’,” she said as he extended his hand.

“Jack we will do our best to make you feel comfortable in your time with us,” he said trying to put me at ease.

“Thanks,” I replied.

“Well I see you’ve already unpacked, why don’t we get you to dinner I’ll introduce you to the guys?” he said.

We walked toward the cafeteria I was careful to take in all of the surroundings, looking for anything that could be used for or against me. I walked through the double doors to the expansive space. There were about 50 kids overall, 47 others to be exact. Cameron led me to the only open space at the tables and quickly introduced me.

“Hey guys, this is Jack,” he said. “Jack this is Bryan…, Jaaron…, and Larry . I’m sure you guys will make him feel comfortable.”

“Will do Cam,” Larry said.

I sat down and quietly ate the food provided. It was by far the best food I had seen since I had been away from home. The other guys talked and genuinely tried to get me involved I just hadn’t put my guard down yet. After dinner we met as a ‘pod’ for the first time.

We made our way back to the pod. The other boys grabbed the chairs from the desks and I followed suit.

“Why don’t we just have a more some more depth introductions?” Chris asked rhetorically. “I’ll start and once I’m through Jack can ask one question and so on. So, I am Chris Hilton, I’m 25. Now, your question.”

“Well, why do you work here,” I asked.

“That’s a pretty good question,” Cameron complimented. “Well I got my degree and had to do something with it. Plus I love working with you guys helping you become the people you want to become.”

“I’m Louis, and I’m 17,” the boy next to Cameron announced.

“What have you learned about yourself since you got here,” I asked.

“Well, I’ve learned to let the small stuff go,” Louis said. “I have to pick my battles and sometimes it’s just not worth it.”

“I’m Brady, and I’m 16,” the next one piped up.

“What has helped you the most since you got here,” I asked.

“I don’t really know,” he replied. “I guess I would say just talking with people and knowing that there is help there if you want to take advantage of it.”

“I’m Jaaron, 17 years old,” the last boy said.

“What is the strangest thing you’ve done in here,” I inquired.

“What the hell man,” Jaaron said.

“It’s a fair question,” Cameron prompted. “You’ll get your chance.

“Alright, you know when we can we like to you know play jokes on the other
pods,” Jaaron said. “We’ve put snakes in the room, the old water bucket over the door trick and saran wrapped the door.”

“Okay this brings us to you sir,” Cameron said pointing at Jack.

“I’m Jack and I’m 16 years old,” he said.

“Jaaron why don’t you start it,” Cameron suggested.

“Okay, I guess since you wanted to know what strange goings on go down, we’ll see how crazy you get,” Jaaron said. “What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?”

“I don’t know, I suppose that depends on what you mean by crazy,” I said asking for clarification. “Is it the most unusual or the dumbest?”

“Unusual,” Jaaron cleared thing up.

“Well, I love to hand fish,” Jack said showing the scars on his hand. “My dad taught me and there is nothing like feeling free in the water and have a big fish latched on to your arm.”

“Why are you here,” Bryan asked.

“I uh, well I uh killed a kid,” I said hesitant of their reaction.

“Well I guess I’m next,” Larry said. “Why did you kill that kid?”

“You don’t have to answer that,” Cameron said.

“It’s okay,” I assured him. “I’ve accepted what I’ve done, for the most part. I killed him because he was messing with my girlfriend.”

“What do you hope to get out of this,” Cameron asked.

“Well like you said earlier, I want to be more in control of my anger. Like there was no need to kill the kid but I couldn’t stop beating him,” Jack said.

“I think this is enough for tonight,” Cameron said. “You guys get your homework done ad we’ll see you in the morning.”

“We’ll do this for real later,” Jaaron said.
gvnner1886 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk