Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2012, 02:43 PM   #24
Mr_nice_guy

Send a message via MSN to Mr_nice_guy

Pet Chris’ Journal Entry: 13/02/12

This morning I received a very thoughtful e-mail from Sir E, he seems to be as eloquent and thoughtful as Mistress and he shared many of the aspects of his life with me and also offered his advise on my own whilst in no way lecturing me on what I should do, I can’t thank Sir E enough for this e-mail, which I will reply too as soon as I can.

Today I also I received my 5 tasks from Mistress Raven for the week, they are:-

1: To e-mail Mistress a story about my past which I think helped to define the person I am today.

2: To add Sir E to my contact list and talk further with him about my life.

3: To study for my exams and get the equivalent of an A in each one. Probably one of the hardest tasks to date considering I have only obtained one A in the past in easier exams!

4: Think about my job and degrees and what I am going to do if my current job dies a death, which is looking more and more likely.

5: Think very hard about my relationship with my girlfriend listing pros and cons and thinking about the future

And I have until Sunday to complete them and looking at the way revision has been going, looks like I will have a busy Saturday haha!

Mistress Raven’s devoted pet,

Not so pathetic Chris

Advertisements
Kink Talk