Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2008, 04:00 PM   #24
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Part 2: Plans are made

Nick laid down on the couch as the others sat around the room. They talked about their new teachers and who was in eachother's classes and such, until.
"Anyways, we all know what we really want to talk about," Jenna began, looking excited.
"No more surprises tonight please," Nick begged them, worn out from his horrible night.
"So, our next event." Colette began, "We're going to take it up a notch now. We did all kinds of stuff here but now we're going to be doing dares at school."
"Personally I don't want to get suspended," Davis chipped in, the girls looked at him, annoyed.
"We're not idiots Davis," Jenna said, annoyed. "We're going to compile a list of dares this week that we think would work. Then assign them a certain number of points. The team that ends up with the most points wins."
"What do they win?" Alex asked, looking for a good answer.
"What do you think is fair?" Nicole asked.
"How about we make bets on who will win?" Nick chipped in.
"Good, i'll bet on you guys and I wont do any dares." Davis said jokingly.
"Fine, bad idea I guess." Nick backed down.
"Ok, we'll do it like this," Jenna had it all planned out. "Throughout the week the teams will do dares and we can bet different things for the losers. Our base bet will be losers have to streak through part of the school. Now through the week we can add things to that until the final dare."
"How about we add more to that? Like lowest boy score and lowest girl score?" Davis asked, looking for more fun.
"Good idea, we'll do that too." Everyone was looking forward to this new game. Soon Nick's mom came down and told everyone that it was time to go. They all said goodbye and left. Nick marched up to his room and changed, going to bed soon after.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk