Talking Last night :P

Last night

Brooke, short blonde hair, shy cute real skinny 8/10
Emily long dark black hair, short black dress dark eyes 8/10 bi
My friend old school rocker long dark blonde hair blue eyes
Stacee black hair d’s I think :P, short black dress dark eyes 7/10 bi
Hanna brown hair looks always Arabic amazing eyes an face 9/10
Ronnie dark hair skinny, b’s I think an amazing girl a 10/10
me, short hair semi mowhawk, fringe, dark hair, average muscle but pretty skinny, torn skinny jeans a tank top and a blue long sleeve jacket a pair of red hand cuffs on my belt

last night started very slowly it had been raining all day me an my friend had nothing to do. Yet we were trying to achieve a drunken goal we had set the night before to have a devils three way and bro fist while doing it. So for our first stop we drove to one of my mates flings homes Brooke picked her up and went for a drive. During the drive we got to know the very quiet and shy girl. We flirted for a bit but nothing to interesting happened

(Drove around for an hour)

It had just passed for 4.20 by the time we got a call from friend Emily about a party that night, so we decide to drive to Emily’s. When we arrived a plan had been set in place to pick up Emily’s sister who lived a good hour away. As we drove to pick up Emily’s Sister Ronnie Brooke wanted to go home so we dropped her off. Then we picked up Ronnie then headed back to Emily’s for a party, on the way we picked up more drinks.

(Start of the party was quite just small talk for a few hours)

During this time Emily’s good mate Stacee and her cousin Hanna showed up. This is where things got fun. When they arrived I decided to dance :P I began dancing with Ronnie its wasn’t sexual at all I could tell Ronnie was a girl you got to take it slow with, yet managed to get a little bit more into the dancing with her :P during this I could tell stacee and Hanna were looking straight at me :P, and this is when I realised I was the most wanted guy at the party and was going to make it work…

Rest to be added shortly

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."

Last edited by slutty puppy boy; 12-18-2011 at 04:39 PM.
slutty puppy boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boy, brooke, clothing, emily, friend, getdare, hanna, last night, party, puppy, ronnie, school, slutty puppy boy, sluty, stacee