Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2008, 01:09 PM   #1
mandible

Default Ruthless Rosa

Chris was pleasantly drunk when he got home from the pub and fired up his MSN. He was 22 years old and newly settled in his first place of his own - just a tiny studio flat, it was ample for him and affordable even on the low salary he was pulling in doing mundane office work.

He was very happy with his circumstances, and now he just wanted to find a cruel sadistic girl to make his life complete. He had talked to a number of dominatrix-type girls online over the past year and performed tasks and 'dares' for some of them on webcam. It had been fun at times, but he had never quite clicked perfectly with any of them, and none had been quite cruel enough somehow. Chris had developed an urge to be truly helpless, through blackmail - but it was proving hard work to find someone who was prepared to do it without demanding money, and lots of it. Chris wanted to be blackmailed into obedience, not financially.

He was surprised to see Rosa logged in. She was just a 'regular' friend, not a dominant type. He had worked with her for a while until she moved to the other end of the country. They had got on well and shared a certain sense of humour. If she had been around longer he thought they might have had a little fling, but they had never been extremely close - just close enough to swap Messenger details. If anything, they had become closer friends over IM than previously.

Before he had a chance to type anything to her, Rosa's own message popped up.

ROSA: 'Hi Chris, what are you doing online so late you night owl? Drunk I bet!'

CHRIS: 'Yeah. Y'know, just drunk and trying to find a girl who'll blackmail and humiliate me! '

He didn't know what made him write that, just drunken openness, but the winking face smiley meant he could laugh it off. Sometimes saying the truth was the most deceptive thing of all, if it was sufficiently bizarre.

ROSA: 'Really??'

He paused for a moment.

CHRIS: 'Ha ha.. who knows?'

There was a pause from her end. Then:

ROSA: 'Well, I would LOVE! to blackmail and humiliate you ... if you're really up for it Chrissy-boy!'

His heart leapt and lurched, up and down all at once. He didn't quite know what to say. He settled for:

CHRIS: 'Umm... er.... I don't know what to say'

That seemed non-comittal enough, without saying no. Could she really be serious? Why not? How would he know if she was into domination - it's not like she could know he was into submission. It had never been casually brought up in conversation over cheap sandwiches in the lunchroom.

She was replying, typing multiple messages with impressive speed. He did like a fast keyboarder!

ROSA: 'You don't know what to say?'
ROSA: 'Well it depends if you're serious or not doesn't it??'
ROSA: 'If you are.. and I have a sneaking suspicion you are!... then you should say 'wow okay Rosa please blackmail me!'
ROSA: 'Or maybe you should ask me what I would be like as a blackmailer?

Chris stared at the screen. His heart was racing now and he was very turned on.

ROSA: 'Surprised eh? You didn't know I was a cruel bitch at heart did you!'

CHRIS: 'No.. I didn't.. And .. um.. this is embarrassing, but I was serious.. about being blackmailed and humiliated...'

ROSA: 'I thought so. Well, let's get this show on the road. You have a webcam?'

CHRIS: 'Yes, I do'

ROSA: 'Switch it on, NOW!'

Chris fumbled with his webcam. He was flushed, hot and hard. Where was this going to lead?
mandible is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to mandible for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk