Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2024, 06:58 AM   #8
Sophie :)
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by GivingWantingDares View Post
On Lush stories search for "payment due" (it's a recent story from April601).

Edit: if you prefer mind control, I have another author to suggest. Let me know

Enjoy!
I have to say, despite it being relatively short, that is one hot story, thanks! There is a part (it won't let me copy-paste so I can't show it here) that really got me, when he makes her admit to him that she really is so horny and needy now, she needs his cock to fuck her. I'm sure you know what part I mean if you've read the story, and if you haven't it might be worth doing that.

As I once again don't have a lot of privacy I've just read this without being able to touch myself, and am now enjoying (maybe) the frustration of built-up desire without probably being able to release it for at least a few hours. I am definitely at least a little damp, and my breathing is faster than it should be, I think if any of you saw me right now you'd know exactly what was going on.... On the inside I'm not the cute innocent girl I seem to be, I'm something else entirely if you look carefully enough. And I also need to be fucked, to be filled completely and brought to a screaming orgasm.... but I guess that will have to wait

I am intrigued as to what you meant by mind control, did you mean hypnosis?

I've recently-ish joined GD and I'm looking forward to trying out many new things, making some new friends, and learning a little more about my kinky side.

If you feel like maybe you want to get to know me a little better, I'm always just a message away...

Until then,
Sophie

Help me orgasm!

Some Likes, Dislikes, and Limits (still a work in progress)
Sophie :) is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
audio, orgasms, pictures, stories, videos