Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2023, 12:13 PM   #11
LucyTheBedwetter

It's nearly the new year, so I think you should put together a lovely sissy baby calendar for yourself. Only you will be seeing these pictures, so feel free to include face. You can also use a bit of photoshop / photo editing, to make yourself look extra cute, if you'd like.

Essentially, you will need to put together 12 photos of yourself wearing a diaper and an outfit of your choice. It sounds like you have plenty of accessories, so this shouldn't be too hard to do. However, feel free to get creative. You should make sure that each month sticks to theme - you should look spooky for October, festive for December, romantic for February, summer vibes for July.

Once you have the twelve photos, edit them together so that they look like a calendar for each month (something like this: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/..._AC_SX679_.jpg) and keep those images saved on your computer for the entirety of 2024. Maybe make it a tradition to check-in on them every month.

Diaper addict.
Force me into diapers for 2024

Likes, Limits & Toys
LucyTheBedwetter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper