Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2023, 09:23 AM   #15
MysteryMailMan

This entire competition has been a nightmare. The only reason I’m apart of this is because my best friend forced me to join for loosing a stupid bet. To start the show off the producers got me the wrong outfit and handed me panties, a mini skirt, and a T-Shirt. No matter how many times I refused to wear this they insisted it was this or going out naked. I reluctantly agreed and walked out on stage when I heard my name called. I’ve never been so embarrassed in my life. Next up, I was so frazzled and embarrassed that I didn’t hear the host Alex tell me to vote for someone so I ended up voting for myself!

As the first game begins I’m sure to listen to Alex very carefully. It sounds like it is a dancing game which I immediately know I’m going to suck at. I’ve always been very lousy at these types of games. The game begins and Tiffany is the first contestant to go. She does pretty bad which gives me a little hope of not coming in last. Next up is Ruby, who is a very attractive women. I will admit as pies were flying into her breasts and ass it was hard not to admire her a little bit.

The time it was my turn I realized I had a boner that my skirt was not hiding very well. I awkwardly climbed up to the dance machine and started following the arrows. I did even worst that I thought. Between the feeling of the tight panties against my hard dick, and the skirt swooshing around It was very hard to focus on hitting the arrows. It was getting near the end of my time and I hardly scored any points so I decided to say Fuck It and hit the mystery arrow. A bunch of images starting flashing in the screen and after a few seconds it stopped on an image of a ticket reading Gunge Tank and the number 50 below it. Alex explains to me that I won a ticket for gunging. I honestly have never even heard the word “gunging” before so have no idea what it could mean. He tells me I can either give it to someone else or keep it for myself. I’ll be honest, after that first game I could use the point and am not in a very charity mood so I decide to keep the ticket in the hopes it will help me out.

After the game ends Alex tells us to vote for a contestant. I vote for Ruby as I can’t help but keep glancing over at her. She’s absolutely gorgeous.

Virgin Loser

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys/clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94815

Please bully my small dick on Kik.
Kik: MysteryMailMan

Last edited by MysteryMailMan; 11-26-2023 at 09:27 AM.
MysteryMailMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk