Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2023, 06:04 PM   #1
CherryGirl201

Red face Please verbally degrade and humiliate me F/24

Hello wonderful people of get dare …

I was hoping some of you might take some time to verbally degrade and humiliate me. You see, I’m an absolutely insatiable whore for humiliation, and I’ve been brainwashing myself to crave it even more. Considering how much I already loved it, I’ve certainly ended up in a sticky situation … or all I want to do is end up in one.

A little about me,
I’m 24, F, bisexual, and very submissive. And clearly, a humiliation whore. I’m five feet tall, and have 30F breasts. But I’ve lost weight and now my breasts are kind of saggy :,(. I have an hourglass figure and a round ass, a little chubby but very well proportioned. I like humiliating myself for other people’s pleasure, while they mock me for it. I’d be anything they asked me to be, as long as it celebrated the desperate pathetic slut that lives in my heart.

I haven’t made a post like this before so I’m very curious to see if I’ll get any responses! If you do take the time to respond to this lowly bimbo. Thank you.

Im looking for embarrassing dares ...I love being made a fool of and humiliated
likes: forced orgasms, anything that makes me blushy, pet play, HUMILIATION, wedgies, hypnosis
dislikes/punishments: bladder control, pain
limits: public, piss/poo drinking/eating, extreme pain

PM Dares Here!

Currently strictly denied by RedCamel, and I am not allowed to edge or orgasm. I am encouraged to rub rub rub as much as possible.
CherryGirl201 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CherryGirl201 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, humiliation, verbal abuse