Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2023, 11:48 AM   #1
Jeagermanjensen

Key Weekly unlock turned into Truth or Dare

Chapter 1

Having gone our own way, Taylor and I were back to dating casually. She and I had explored a lot together and so there was a good amount of comfort with each other. We had each shared fantasies about we were into. She knew I was looking to explore some specific forms of humiliation, cum eating, chastity, denial, and exhibitionism. Sex outside of a relationship is notably less enjoyable so in casual settings I tend to explore kinks more, as we were in this situation. That being said, we did have a good friendship. We'd go out to bars/clubs/comedy event/etc and did enjoy each other's company.

So, it's a Friday night and I was about to knock on Taylor's door. With a desire to explore chastity, Taylor and I agreed to a plan to push my boundaries. I was going to be locked up for a month, with weekly supervised unlocks for release. She was in charge of how and when but she appreciated my involvement as we wasn't used to being in charge. Tonight, she wouldn't need my input!

Our hangout began in a chill fashion. Taylor had already gone out a few nights this week and was looking to chill inside. We ordered food and were watching love is blind because it was something to do. Hey, everyone loves a little trash tv. Her roommates filtered in and out seemingly trying to figure out how they were going to spend their evening.

She lived in a smallish hose with 2 other roommates who I got along well with. One (Mandy) was super hot and smart, but her type was explicitly men who we were less intelligent than her. She had a number of guys she was hooking up with on the reg. I couldn't help my horny brain, she was hot and if she was involved in activities, I wouldn't mind. Taylor's other roommate (Victoria) had moved in the house somewhat recently, so she and I hadn't gotten a chance to get to know one another as well. At their Halloween party, she was showing a lot of skin and seemed pretty confident. She wasn't as attractive as Mandy but she looked good.

Eventually, the four of us were drinking, kind of watching tv, and just chatting. This was week 3 of my 4 weeks, so I very horny and pushing hard into my cage. Mandy was wearing thin t shirt, practically see through with how tight it was hugging her body, and a pair of boy shorts. Victoria was wearing some yoga-shorts and a hoodie. Mandy's hookup for the night fell through so she was still in a horny mood and it was clear she wasn't what to do about. She made a throwaway comment to Taylor and I about how "at least you guys are going to get laid", to which Taylor chuckled and said "You'd be surprised".

Taylor had some "unpleasant" partners in the past and was taking back her sexuality. She was less in the mood for PIV, which was ok with me as I was still able to take care of her. As a result, my unlocks were typically handjobs with perhaps some anal.

Surprised, Mandy as Taylor, "What do you mean?" to which Taylor deflected. Meanwhile, my heart is in my chest. Taylor and I had talked about telling/showing her roommates. While we suspected we were home alone, Taylor would have me walk around their place in just my cage to grab a water or whatever. Having never been caught, the secret and humiliation was safe until....now?

Taylor looked and me and asked, "Do you want to tell her?", which just sealed the deal. With all of us being a little drunk, a little horny, and this topic being more interesting than the show, I knew there were only a few endings. 1) I try to play dumb at which point Taylor might press forward and the energy is weird 2) or two, I play into it a little bit and see how that goes. Everyone in the house is super open-minded and would respect my boundaries. Let's just see how much I can get from them

Pretending to pay attention to the TV, I nonchalantly answered "It's a kinky secret of ours, not sure I can just give it out for free". Taylor's jaw dropped while Mandy and Victoria were fully sucked in. "How about we play truth or dare? I want you guys to have just as much skin in the game as I do."

With that, I asked if anyone wanted refills and went to grab another beer. I was going to be the target for the next game. It was going to be a very interesting evening and I took a moment in the kitchen to appreciate how alive I felt.

M/23/Switch/US
Jeagermanjensen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jeagermanjensen for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk