Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2023, 09:12 AM   #10
alishabubbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by alishabubbles View Post
Confessor
kik : alishabubles
Hello Everyone. As part of this dare, I confessed to the user, who was happy to punish me. My punishment was to cum in my chastity and apply it on my face for one hour and do productive work.

So before I could start the productive work, I had to first cum in my chastity device. I got naked, spread my legs, and started to rub my locked clit with my mouth open and thinking about sucking cock. As I cum in my hand. I catch all the come and wipe it across my face. I could spread it on my whole face. A thick layer of cum was on my face. It was around 1130.

After that, I started doing the laundry. I wash all the clothes by hand, the cum starts to dry on my face, and I can taste my cum on my lips. I went out of the bathroom to put the clothes in the dryer in the utility.

I then cleaned two bathrooms, including the WC and scrubbed the floor. It took me a total of 2 hours. The cum had tried on my face, and it felt like a facial on my face. I had white streaks on my face when I looked at myself in the mirror.

Thank you for the punishment
Alisha
alishabubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to alishabubbles for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik, truths