Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: What do you think of this story?
Perfect! Keep up the good work. 8 53.33%
I hate it. 0 0%
Could use more detail. 1 6.67%
Could make chapters a bit longer. 2 13.33%
Its OK. 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2011, 03:51 PM   #19
userposter556

Default Im back

Chapter 18

It was saturday again. I was looking forwards to going back to sophies house. She was out of town all week with her family so I didnt get to see her.

I arrived at her door at 7.30 exactly and she welcomed me happily. I walked inside. The other girls were already here. I sat down next to kirsty.

There was an awkward scilence but sophie had told me that noone knew about what had happened between us last saturday and I trusted her.

Rhianna broke the scilence saying "You shouldnt be sitting on a chair, or be wearing clothes, fix it now." Before I could say a word, kirsty pushed me off of my chair. I looked at sophie and she looked away. I began to strip. For the first time after stripping infront of these girls, my dick was not hard. Rhianna had a puzzled look on her face.
"We not good enough for you any more?" she said.
"What does that mean?" I replied.

"You know" she said.
"no I dont" I said confused.
"yes, you fucking do!" she screamed.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I screamed back.

She slapped me in the face. Then I pushed her.
She grabbed my balls firmly in her right hand. She put more and more pressure on them and slowly brung me to the ground. Then when I hit the carpet she released her grip and hammered her hand down on my balls, harder than she ever had before.
I screamed in pain.
Sophie just stood there trying not to look.
Kirsty had a disgusted look on her face.

Rhianna procceded to punch me in the stomach a few times. Then she got up. She picked up some masking tape and then tore some off. She came back over to me. She took my dick and stuck it to the floor with the tape. Then she wrapped the rest around my ballsack and her foot.

She started tugging her leg. I screamed. She tugged harder. I kept screaming but every time she tugged harder. She did it about 6 times before sophie screamed "STOP!, This is torture!"
"I know" said Rhianna and she turned back to me. Then sophie said "Its not right." Rhianna smiled "What do you care?" Sophie stood with horror im her eyes. " Just dont. Please." Rhianna laughed " dont tell me you actually care for this loser. We only started hanging out with him for fun." I could see a tear in the corner of sophies eye. Rhianna continued "if you dont want to see this, then leave the room."

"NO!" screamed Kirsty.
"Sophies right, its wrong. I dont have a problem with making him do stuff but torturing him is just wrong."

Rhianna stood in shock then said "So you two actually care for him. I cant believe you two, you two are little bitches." Rhianna continued to give one more big tug with her foot.

Then sophie lost it. She ran forwards and pushed Rhianna over and started slapping her head about. Then she removed the masking tape from my dick and ballsack and helped me up onto the couch.
Rhianna wasnt happy.

She pulled out her phone and said "look at this girls, its pictures of you two naked when we played that dare game, I deleted all pictures of your two phones, im the only one with pictures. I still have yours two Ryan, I had copies of yours. Now you 3 are all going to do what I say, or everyone will see these pictures. Now we are all going to go to bed, and one week from now, the 3 of you will stay over at my house, and you will all be my slaves and I will be your misstresses. Until I get bored of it."
userposter556 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
epic, fun, sleep, sleepover