Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2023, 01:04 PM   #1
married-beta

Male 26/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place ((married slave))

26/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place ((married slave))

Hi there!

I'm fairly new to this - although I've been playing around online a little bit this is my first time taking the plunge into actually finding a committed dominant man to submit to.

I'm 26, married, bi and my wife doesn't know about any of this... shhh. So naturally the relationship would have to work around that. Makes it fun though. I am tall, slim, glasses, brown hair, white skin. I'm in the UK so that's my timezone.

I've always been weak towards dominant men. Always been turned on by feeling less of a man. I love the feeling of control ebbing away from me into the hands of a real man. I love him getting in my head and exposing my dark desires to use them to control me further.

Likes: emasculation, blackmail dynamic, discipline, tasks, rules, punishment, humiliation, bully dynamic, protocol, control over orgasm, clothing etc., cuck dynamic, behaviour training.

Limits change over time as trust builds so this is a conversation we can have as things progress. Hard limits are scat, illegal, exposure to wife, permanent markings and stuff like that.

My Kik is: betamarried

Advertisements
Kink Talk