Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: The Options:
Go for a 30 minute walk with ginger fig inserted. 13 54.17%
Do 100 squats with ginger fig inserted. 6 25.00%
30 minutes corner time with ginger fig inserted after spanking. 12 50.00%
Write lines with ginger fig inserted. 6 25.00%
Clean the house with ginger fig inserted, don't remove it until at least two rooms are clean. 9 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2023, 11:31 PM   #1
jestergestures

Male [23FtM] I bought ginger...

My roommate is going on a trip and I finally have the place all to myself. To celebrate, I bought some ginger for figging. I have quite a bit planned while my roommate is away. I already know I'm going to have my bottom spanked, and I'll be writing some lines, but I want to get good use out of my ginger. After all, I've got a whole hand of it.

So, here's how this is going to work: I'll be doing all of the poll options in order of how many votes they each get. So whichever option gets the most votes, that's what I'll be doing first, and I'll do the least voted option last. I'll write a report here for each of the poll options I've completed, after I've completed them. And of course, I'll be accepting dares for a while as well.

I hope you all enjoy partaking in my torment!
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes| No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
figging, humiliation, punishment, spanking