Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2023, 02:05 AM   #1
DiaperAngel
getDare Sweetheart

Unhappy Humiliate this diapered school-girl (dares and roleplay)

For this thread, I would like to roleplay as a schoolgirl that got caught wearing diapers and is now forced by the school bully to keep wearing them or else they will tell the whole school.

If you like roleplay, respond with dares as if you are my bully and leave me humiliating tasks I have to do in order for you to keep my embarrassing secret.

My goal is to feel like a mindless, horny and humiliated diaper girl in an effort to please you and keep you from telling everyone my shameful and embarrassing secret😳

I will be writing reports for each completed task and if you msg me on KIK I will still write a report on this thread. However, my reports will be written as if this is my journal and I'm recalling my horrible daily tasks that my bully gave me.
i.e. "Today my bully made me pee in my diaper and wouldn't let me change for 8 hours. I was so humiliated by how full my diaper was. You could definitely see it drooping from my skirt. Not to mention, I could barely walk straight with all of the padding in the way! I bet everyone at school saw..." something like that, but obviously with some more detail!

LIKES: diapers, humiliation, roleplay (Dm me for more detail).

HARD LIMITS: food, extreme public, blood, face pics, sensory deprivation, enemas/suppository
DiaperAngel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bully, diaper abdl ageplay, diaper humiliation, female, submissive