Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2023, 12:19 PM   #31
Whispering Dom

She holds open the door to your room, waits for you to enter then follows you in and closes the door behind her. You walk to the middle of the room then turn and face her and watch as she takes her jacket off and kicks her shoes off. She looks at you for a moment.

“Strip.” Just one word, and it sends a shiver through you. Quickly you shrug off your own jacket, drop it on the floor then without hesitation you pull off your shirt. You kneel down and untie your shoes, then pull them quickly off, stand again, look at her for just a second then undo your jeans, unzip the fly and push them down, bending forward to pull them from your feet. You stand up again and look at her, feel a shiver of arousal. “Mmmmm… Lovely.” She whispers, smiling at you. She walks to you, you shudder as her fingers brush your nipples then she walks slowly around you, her fingers never leaving your skin, caressing your back and fluttering down stroking your butt cheeks. You let out a quiet moan, she meant it when she said she hadn’t finished with you. She appears in front of you again, smiling, your heart is pounding, not fear, amazingly arousal. “Touch yourself for me Lesley.” She whispers and you gasp.

You look at her, lick your lips, you’re trembling. She’s staring straight into your eyes, waiting. Has she cast a spell on you again? You know you’ll do it. Never masturbated in front of anyone before, but that’s what she’s telling you to do. You hesitate, but she says nothing more, just stares into your eyes. And you realize you want to. You drop your hand slowly between your legs, run your finger up your lips, pushing gently and spasm as you brush your clit. You are distantly aware that you are wet, very wet. Is that residual arousal from your earlier orgasms? You start to rub yourself slowly, spread your legs a little, watch as Emily stares at you, a smile on her face.

You are rubbing faster, amazed again at how turned on you are. You know you’ll be able to cum again, although you wish it were her touching you. You are breathing harder through parted lips and watch as she steps towards you. Is she going to take over, make you cum? You feel her brush your tummy with her fingers, feel her push them down and brush your hand with them. You moan. Then she moves around you, her fingers following and you feel her again caressing your butt, running her fingers gently between your cheeks. You spread your legs and shudder as you feel her push between them running them over your asshole. You spread your legs wider, rub faster.

You stagger as you feel her pushing a finger into your asshole. You almost cum, slow down your stroking, don’t want to cum yet, want to enjoy her playing with you. She pushes her finger deep inside you and you groan. Your legs are shaking, you turn your face to look at her.

“I’m going to cum…” You gasp out at her. She shakes her head.

“Hold it for me Lesley. I know you can.” You whimper quietly, slow your finger trying to come back from the edge, gasp again as she pulls her finger out of your asshole, and then again, louder as she pushes it between your lips, into your mouth. Your eyes are open wide, staring at her as she stands there with her finger in your mouth. “Suck it.” With a quiet moan you do. You cannot believe what you are doing, cannot believe she has been able to make you do these things. Did you secretly want to? She’s turning you into a dirty, shameless slut, or were you already one? She pulls her finger slowly from your mouth and you gag quietly.

“Stop now Lesley.” You pull your hand from between your legs, stand trembling with arousal as she looks at you. “Go and lay on the bed my insatiable girl.” You walk on shaky legs to the bed, lay down on it on your back, spread your legs, offering yourself to her. She walks over, sits on the side of the bed, you shudder as you feel her touch your leg, slip her hand slowly upwards and squeeze your pussy. “Now I’m going to edge you.” You shake your head and whimper quietly. She nods. “Yes Lesley. It’s what I want.” You are shaking your head, pleading with her, but she just smiles. “It’s what I want.”

She starts to rub you, slowly at first, her fingers running little circles around your throbbing clit. You moan. She starts to rub you faster, you look into her eyes as she looks down at you, your breath coming in pants, your climax building all the time. She smiles at you, her fingers rubbing you fast, you arch your back, shudder, then cry out as you feel her fingers leave you. Your body is shaking, you almost cum but then you feel your orgasm slowly subside, aftershocks of pleasure pulsing through you. Your hands are gripping the sheet, your head twisting from side to side, slowly your breathing subsides, you look up at her, see her grinning at you.

“Why?” You ask pitifully. She knows you hate being edged. She shrugs, then stands up, and with a swift movement pulls her dress off, then slowly she comes to the bed and climbs on next to you, and puts her arms around you. She strokes your back, you feel her squeeze your butt, then her hand is at your face, brushing your hair away from your eyes, stroking your cheek.

“Because I wanted to.” She whispers quietly. “Because I love using my shameless insatiable girl…” Her voice tails off. “And because you have to trust me.” You let out an involuntary grunt. “You have to.” You breath out deeply, feel her squeeze her arms around you. You bury your face against her skin. Your breathing slowing, a deep, frustrated arousal pulsing through you, you feel her brushing your back with her fingers.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk