Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2023, 02:54 PM   #21
Gothswitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humiliation_Pig View Post
So I did as you instructed and poured the water over my cunt however this made it difficult for the electrodes to stick so I dried off and tried again. This time they stuck perfectly. I set my alarm then turn them on. After I got over the initial shock, it was quite a pleasant sensation so I turned them up and quickly maxed them out. I found it was most painful when spreading my legs as wide as I could so I did that for the ten minutes, occasionally spreading my labia as well to increase the pain. I tried to masturbate but it was hard not to accidentally connect the electrodes and reduce the pain and I figured pain was more important over pleasure.

That being said, the stimulation to my cunt has made quite a mess with my juices dripping round to my arse.

I know I don't deserve it but I'm really desperate to cum!
You have done well. Perhaps you are not quite as useless as I had imagined. You prioritising pain over pleasure does you credit.

As long as you are naked, and can watch yourself in a mirror, you may cum.

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, humiliation, newbie, punishment