Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2022, 01:32 PM   #1
_nachtauge_

Default m/18 wants to be embarrassed at the pool

Today in the locker room of my pool, I felt the need to do something daring. I was alone at the time so I just started jerking of and edged. Sadly at that point someone came in so I stopped. I still wanted to do more, but I couldn‘t think of something in the moment.

Thats why I‘m now asking you what I could do at the pool and more specifically in the showers locker room and bathroom. There is also a slide in which I cloud do something in. If you don‘t mind I would like to avoid any visible dares in the main room where all of the pools are. The showers are communal and there is a communal changing room as well, which I am using. The bathroom is right beside the showers and the entrance to it only visible from a little corridor that leads from the male changing area to the main room.

I don‘t have many toys to us for the dares only some plugs in different sizes.

I hope that makes the logistics clear for you if not please ask me if you need any more details.

Thanks for any dares in advance.

dislikes: public nudity(excluding shower, locker- and bathroom), bodywriting

limits: pictures, scat, messy, crossdressing

toys: silicon butplug(S/M/L), metal butplug with jewel(S/M/L), vibrating plug, chastity cage

kik: _nachtauge_
_nachtauge_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humilaition, locker room, pool, public showers