Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2022, 10:59 AM   #12
SapphireRose

My most humiliating fantasy is to be forced to drink out of a hamster water bottle filled with cum not all of it is from just one person. Maybe mixed with sugar or strawberry juice, while tied up in shibari hanging in the closet of some master, alone for hours with clamps on my nipples and mini dick and a Butt plug in my ass. Also covered in the cum of many people and ass filled with cum. I think I have a cum fetish.

I've also often fantasized about going on dates wish someone who always provides some kind of food or drink that they mixed their cum into. Then when finding out I thank them and ask for more. I've also fantasized about random strangers sending me cum to make candy with. But I obviously can't have a lot of this come true because it requires me to ask for it.

Toys, likes, dislikes, and hard limits can be found here

Want to control or contact me outside of getdare? Click here.

I am unable to orgasm by my self.
Due to a person above thread I must snap my mini dick upon every pm I receive until 3/28/2023.
SapphireRose is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fetish, humiliating, truth