Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: What do you think of this story?
Perfect! Keep up the good work. 8 53.33%
I hate it. 0 0%
Could use more detail. 1 6.67%
Could make chapters a bit longer. 2 13.33%
Its OK. 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2011, 03:43 PM   #18
userposter556

Default Back...

I told you all I had not given up, so here is

Chapter 6

I sat quietly awaiting my forefeits. The 3 girls said carry on and went out the room whispiring to each other. I turned to shawn and he said "mate, im going to let you off with this, Il tell them that you ran outside naked, Im doing this because, I know they must have something big planned for you."

A few minutes later the girls returned and shawn told them what I had (not) done. Kirsty was first to speak, she said "we have decided to join all 3 forefeits into one." I gave out a huge sigh of releif. Then Sophie said "But, not tonight" Then Rhianna said "next week we are all going to stay over here again. And on that night sophies parents are out of town so we will have the house to ourselves, apart from sophies sister, but she will probobly be out all night so wont know you guys are here." Then Kirsty said "and on that night, you will be our slave, but not shawns slave since you already did a forefit for him, but for me sophie and Rhianna, you must complete every task that we give you or else." "or else what I?" I asked. Before I could say another word, sophie pulled out her phone and started taking pictures of me. Then she said "or else we will send these pictures to everyone at school." then she sent them to kirsty and rhianna. Then she said "you dont want the whole school seeing your dick do you? Anyway, thats enough fun for tonight lets watch a movie." We all put our clothes back on then watched shrek 2. Then we went to bed.
userposter556 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
epic, fun, sleep, sleepover