Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2022, 07:03 AM   #7
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by master.x View Post
I'm fairly new here but have been visiting the forums for some time now. This is also my first thread and I'm looking for some creative ideas from the people here.

There's a slave couple that serves me a few times a month. We don't get a lot of time since all 3 of us are working and pretty busy in the outside world but I have set some rules and one of the rules is that they're not supposed to get involved in any kind of sexual activities in my absence. Two days ago, they messaged me and told me they ended up having sex last night. They would generally not do anything against what I say but they got tipsy on a weekend outing. As a punishment, they will be sleeping in different rooms for the next 2 weeks.

Looking for creative ideas and lifestyle changes rather than a one-time task as a punishment. Your suggestions will be implemented after my approval and they shouldn't last more than a month.

LIMITS: Scat, Blood, Public, permanent damage
Have them in chastity devices and you keep the keys. Also webcams in theit bedrooms so you can watch them at all times.

Last edited by Greatcornbow; 09-07-2022 at 08:05 AM.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
couple, punishment, slave