Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2022, 05:57 PM   #11
Timmytheradturtle

Default A Good Old-Fashioned Diapered Points Dare

This thread has some of my favorite dares on this whole site, so I think it's well-worth reviving! I don't think I'll be able to match the absolutely outstanding dare orophins posted, but I feel compelled to provide something to get this thread moving again, and what better way is there to do that than with a good, old-fashioned points dare? I've tried to set this dare up such that it should take no more than a few hours, but it partially depends on how you choose to use the various tables.

For this dare, your goal is to earn ≥ 25 Diaper Points (or DP for short) and have 0 Task Points (or TP for short). Once you've done that, the dare will end, and you will be free. You earn DP by using your diaper as described in the table below. From the moment you start this dare, the following rules go into effect and remain in effect until the dare is over:
  • You may not change out of or remove whatever diaper you have on when you start the dare unless explicitly given permission to do so.
  • The potty is completely off-limits, but why would you use it and miss out on DP anyway?
  • You are required to drink 500 mL of a liquid of your choosing every hour. You are not allowed to drink any more than this unless explicitly permitted to do so.
  • You may cut slits in your outermost diaper and layer another diaper overtop whenever you want.
  • Every diaper you use should have an absorbency of at least 2,500 mL.

Gaining Diaper Points
  • +1 DP – Wet your diaper for at least 12 continuous seconds (small wetting)
  • +2 DP – Wet your diaper for at least 18 continuous seconds (moderate wetting)
  • +3 DP – Wet your diaper for at least 24 continuous seconds (large wetting)
  • +4 DP – Make a diaper leak
    Note that this only applies once per diaper you put on, and only for the outermost diaper. In other words, once you manage to leak through your diaper package, you cannot gain these points again until you cut slits in the outermost diaper and then layer another diaper overtop and leak through that. Furthermore, a leak doesn't count unless the outermost diaper is sufficiently saturated.
  • +5 DP – Mess your diaper
    If you mess your diaper, then you are permitted to change out of it after 30 minutes in order to avoid developing diaper rash. Afterwards, all other diapers in your package must be put back on. Note that this is one of the only means you have of permanently removing a diaper from your package.

Now, you might be thinking to yourself, "Gee, it seems like I'll be using diapers for quite some time, huh?" Well don't fret! Below are some things that might help you along as you work to earn enough points to finish this dare. However, be warned that if you choose to take advantage of these helpful options, each one comes with a cost in the form of Task Points (or TP for short). Whenever you perform one of the items listed below, you will gain however many TP are associated with that item. You can get rid of TP by spending them on the Task Table, but note that you can not have a negative number of TP at any time. If you perform a task that removes more TP than you currently have, your TP is simply set to 0.

Assistance Table
  • +1 TP – Put 6 ice cubes in your diaper (3 in front & 3 in back).
  • +2 TP – Drink an additional 300 mL of a drink of your choosing.
  • +3 TP – Change out of a messy diaper before waiting 30 minutes.
  • +4 TP – Take 100mg of Diurex ULTRA or comparable tables & drink 400 mL of water over the next 30 minutes.
  • +5 TP – Administer yourself a 500 mL enema.
  • +6 TP – Pour 600 mL of body-temperature water into your diaper.

Task Table
  • -1 TP – For the next hour, you may not wear any adult clothing.
  • -1 TP – For the next hour, you may only speak like a toddler (simple words, lisp, etc.).
  • -1 TP – For the next hour, you may only drink from baby bottles/sippy cups.
  • -2 TP – For the next hour, anything you pick up or hold must be held with both hands at all times.
  • -2 TP – You must hold a coin against the wall with your nose for at least 5 continuous minutes.
  • -2 TP – Give yourself 30 moderate-strength spanks on each of your thighs.
  • -2 TP – Write "I love my soggy squishy diapees!" 20 times with your non-dominant hand.
  • -2 TP – For the next 30 minutes, you may only speak in babbles and using very simple words.
  • -3 TP – Keep your diaper package on for an additional 30 minutes after the dare ends.
  • -3 TP – Spend at least 10 minutes outside of your home.
  • -4 TP – For the next 30 minutes, you must be wearing locking mittens (they needn't be locked).
  • -4 TP – Spend the next 30 minutes watching TV shows/videos for children aged 6 and under.
  • -4 TP – For the next 25 minutes, give yourself 10 moderate spanks on each thigh every 5 minutes.

Of course, if you notice any contradictions in the rules of this dare, then do your best to come up with a reasonable resolution (and bring it to my attention if it's something major). Also, feel free to PM me feedback on this dare if you'd like, or even a write-up of your experience if you feel so inclined.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Timmytheradturtle for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo