Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2022, 09:59 AM   #1
Deluxe

Medal Bronze 1 New toy for either the Community or the Right One

This is my first post here, but it's still a serious post and I've been lurking here for a while. I was considering posting this as an ad for a Dom/Mistress, but I’m not sure if I’m ready to enter submission yet or if I’m mostly looking to be more freeuse/dared…

I am a straight male, and would prefer to submit to a younger or older woman (both are really turn-ons...) but as I am just starting out exploring the kinky lifestyle, I realize that at this moment beggars can't be choosers. I am therefore open also for men, just to explore submission, kinks and dares in general. Right now it's mostly to build experience, and I would accept both single sessions, random tasks and something more permanent. For something more long-term, it would have to be with the right person.

What I'm interested in exploring:
-General submission
-Edging/denial
-Bondage
-Anal
-Crossdressing (more as a form of bondage/humiliation, and not really sissyfication/feminization)

Limits:
-Face/Social suicide
-Permanent
-Anything too messy

Boundries should be explored, and I'm interested in experimenting both with experienced people and beginners - everyone has their different perspectives. But please, be serious and not just «I dare you to strip naked». I like creative people! Either post here or PM me and I’m looking forward to getting to know you people and fulfilling fantasies.

Ask me anything!
Deluxe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, crossdress, submission