Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2022, 03:19 AM   #1
.-.

Cake make my (22F) 23rd birthday one to remember

My birthday is coming up at the end of this month, and the day after it, i should have my home for myself until about 4pm. This means i have an opportunity to do dares and have some fun from 10pm on my birthday till 4pm the next day. any suggestions are welcome!

If you want to give me any dares i can do before/until my birthday that arent against my public/family limits etc. feel free to give those too!

If due to unforseen circumstances i can not complete a dare, i will probably do it somewhere during my summer break, as i will have the house to myself for about 2 weeks then. (i will make a seperate thread for that when the time comes).

Im willing to purchase things for these dares as long as they are not too expensive (will depend item to item), but will have to know before sunday the 26th so i have time to go to the store/have it delivered.

You can also feel free to DM me any adition dares, or send them over on KIK (kik in signature)

likes, dislikes & limits:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95400

toys: diapers, plastic pants, rope, ankle- and handcuffs, spreader bar (60cm), Hitachi magic wand (corded), diaper enforcer straps, laxatives and suppositories.

Kik: dirtypugs
.-. is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
birthday, diaper, humiliation, messy, request