Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2022, 07:40 PM   #1
katien
getDare Sweetheart

Default Beating my record. My story fulfilling your punishment of chastity and ballbusting

In December, my ex-boyfriend and I spoke. We are both switch in BDSM and since we are no longer a couple, from time to time, we do something related to BDSM. The trust acquired over several years and the difficulty of finding people with the same tastes in whom to trust for certain practices, are very favorable points so that even after the relationship ends, we continue talking and sometimes seeing each other, for this type of thing.

December's conversation heated up and he ended up proposing to be my keyholder and I his slave for a few days. The excuse, a punishment for jerking me off too many times, imagining that I would have him as a slave again for quite a long time. Too many straws thinking about him, dominating him and torturing him. What I deserved, according to him, was to spend 10 days with his favorite chastity cage (an almost transparent colored holytrainer). I, for personal reasons, could not at that moment, but we would agree to do it immediately as soon as I could. Yes, as a switch, I like games and those kinds of situations that end up turning around.

On January 3rd, I shaved the entire cock and balls area, I took out the transparent cage made of a material similar to plastic or silicone, an imitation of the holytrainer from a few years ago (the first year that holytrainer put on sale ergonomic rings), I put on the cage and sent myself a photo on WhatsApp with the text "I'm ready for punishment".

A few hours later, he replied that it was perfect, that we would start with 10 days of chastity, but as usual, he could put games or punishments in which I risked ending up having more days of chastity. And the first would come at that time. 50 hits on the balls with the small wooden paddle used for cooking, but there would be 2 conditions. For every blow he gave me in my balls, that he did not consider strong enough (always bearing in mind that when hitting oneself, as much as one wants, it will always hit softer than if the blow were given someone else) would add 6 hours to those initial 10 days. And the video that I had to send him (at that time we were hundreds of kilometers away) could only last 1 minute 30 seconds. For every extra second of video, I would add 1 more hour of chastity. The video was to start with my pants on, pull my pants and underwear down, hit my balls, and pull my underwear and pants up again. 2 minutes 13 seconds. All the blows seemed good to him. Almost 2 more days of chastity, just starting.

The days of chastity were more or less normal. Every day and every night I had to send him a couple of photos of my cage. We talked some of the days, he made some small request but everything went normally. If it wasn't, because for me, wearing a chastity cage raises my sexual libido a lot. And it makes me almost obsessed with sites like GetDare, risking having to do something and also before the option of taking out my dominant side, that although I wear the chastity cage, when sexual libido increases, my desire to dominate also grows. and to punish other people (the only thing is not being able to masturbate because of the damn chastity cage) but it makes me very horny to have to punish others, expose them in temporary exhibition sites or dominate others, especially when they are younger than me.

On one of those days, I entered the thread about them guessing the color of my underwear, and they did and got the color right on the first try. Whoever challenged me would gain access to my GetDare account for several hours.

We played several games and in the end, I would handle his account and he would handle mine. For 24 hours. We both created some thread and got into a lot of new threads that we had never gotten into. Even from Kik threads.
Specifically, he created a thread to increase my period of chastity for a few hours, which would end in just 3 days.
The thread seemed to have its bit of a hit on the first day, it caught my attention so much that I agreed to the time and hits on my balls that could be added per post and the number of days the thread was.

I discussed it with my keyholder at the time. He liked the thread and we joked about it.

A few days later, something happened to me that had never happened to me in all these years in which, temporarily and seasonally, I have been putting on a chastity cage. I came carrying the chastity cage. It was a night when I was too horny, I felt that frustration that holytrainer-type cages cause on the cock and I felt how the ring was embedded in the bottom of my balls, causing me quite a pleasant pain for some lovers of ballbusting and CBT. . I started to move and shake the cage, I almost came to myself, but I stopped in time. I did the same thing again, while reading various things on GetDare and one of the WhatsApp conversations I had had with my Keyholder. A conversation that had made me very horny. I repeated so many times about shaking my chastity cage, that one of the times I was so clueless with what I was reading, that I didn't stop at the right time and came to cum.

If I were someone else, I probably would have kept quiet about it. He would not have said anything to his Keyholder. I was so close to finishing the initial time of my chastity, I was so horny these days ago and I felt so bad for having come at that point, that I decided to take a photo of the result of the accident and the next morning, together with the morning report photos, tell my Keyholder what had happened.

He decided to use the thread we had been laughing about the day before, to punish me. In addition, to extend the chastity that was going to end the next day, for a few more days, until it was time to close the thread that added time and ballbusting to chastity. Several more hours could be added to each publication and in addition to accepting a proposal that I had received, it would be modified to harm me. It depends how many times I touched my chastity cage, more days would be added to the length of the thread and the number of hours and the number of blows to my balls would also increase more and more, in each publication. In the same announcement, I put that there would be the possibility that at some point there would be some kind of happy hour, but without commenting on anything. Just in the last hour of the last day of the thread, it was commented that I should double count the posts of the last hour, as happy hour.

After people's effort to keep the thread active for so many days, I thought they deserved that little gift. But the last hour, even though only 2 people participated, it was one post after another. If all that had to be multiplied by 2, the total minimum time and the hits in my balls would grow considerably. This is GetDare, so I decided to play the game whether to activate happy hour or not, heads or tails. I lost, came tails. The last hour of the thread I add just over 27 days to my initial minimum chastity time. And I gave 6,000 hits to my balls.

For every day in between, I participated in the Kik "chastity check" thread. There I met a man who would ask me for several daily checks that he had to show in less than 10 minutes, if he did not want to receive a punishment. One of the times I didn't arrive on time, he wanted to punish me so that he could choose my next chastity cage. He is a nice man, who even bothers to speak in Spanish to have a more fluid conversation. I wanted to try Chaster.app, since I have done chastity many times with the help of the Chastikey app and other times with the help of emlalock. So I proposed to her that she could choose which chastity cage to wear, if she wanted to be my next keyholder, using Chaster.app. He thought about it for a few minutes and finally, after checking that the webapp was working, he accepted my proposal.

And as the time of chastity in which it will be my keyholder, it seemed that it would be quite long, since even finally, it will surpass my personal record, it allowed me to rest 24 hours between the end of chastity with my ex-boyfriend as keyholder and the beginning of chastity, with this man from GetDare, through Chaster. I asked her as a condition, that during the time of chastity, she can always see the timer. The rest, I would let him configure it as he considered.

And so it was, although I admit that on Sunday, in my 24 hours off, without a chastity cage, after seeing the session I had set up, we renegotiated some small part of the set up for the session, for both of us to enjoy for as long as we had. it comes ahead.

I finally admit that it was a little over 24 hours the time I was without a chastity cage. I took the opportunity to jerk off and cum several times, although much less times than I thought I would, since I didn't have as free Sunday as I thought I would. Nor did I have the privacy that I would have liked.

On the night from Sunday to Monday, although closer to Monday morning than Sunday night, I took out my favorite metal chastity cage, put it on and entered the link of the session that my current keyholder had prepared for me. log in and start my next period of chastity.

I want to comment, before explaining the configuration of the session, that there is a commitment on my part, with my current keyholder, that no matter what happens in Chaster.app, I will not be able to finish my chastity session before June 9, 2022. That is the day that the sentence of chastity generated in the thread would be fulfilled. This date can be extended, but not reduced.

Bearing in mind that I put on the holytrainer-type chastity cage on January 3, and although it is true that I had a break, without a chastity cage, of just over 24 hours between Saturday night and when I put on my cage of preferred metallic chastity, it could be said that this year 2022 is coming interesting for me, since I will be locked for at least half of the year.

My record for continuous, uninterrupted time with a chastity cage, in all these years since I discovered that chastity through a cage makes me horny (wearing a chastity cage myself and controlling other people's chastity), is 3 months and 12 days. So on this occasion, it is clear that I will set my personal record again.

THE CHASTER.APP SESSION CONFIGURATION:

Name of the session: "El perro cachondo" ("The horny dog")
Keyholder: gw2270
Description: Personalized padlock for Katien.

INITIAL LOCK DURATION:
Initial minimum duration: 136 days, 8 hours, 45 minutes.
Initial maximum duration: 136 days, 8 hours, 45 minutes.
Timer: Visible.

Community Features:
Share Links: Enabled.
Add time: +1 hour.
Elimination time: -1 hour.
Random option enabled.
5 visits required.

Pillory: 1 hour added for each vote.

Hygienic opening: Non-cumulative.
Next action after 20 hours.
Time allowed: 15 minutes.
Penalty for exceeding 15 minutes, adds 1 day to chastity.
Penalty for exceeding 30 minutes of hygienic opening: Freeze the lock + 1 hour in the pillory.

Wheel of fortune: Not cumulative.
Next action after 1 hour.
Number of times I have to spin the wheel of fortune: 3 times a day.
Penalty for not spinning the Ferris wheel enough times: Freeze the lock.
Roulette Options:
+3 hours
+6 hours
-9 hours
-12 hours
Freeze / Thaw
Red Balls: 50x Ballbusting
50 spanks
Bodywriting 3 words
Being a dog 1 hour
Contact the keyholder for a special task

Verification images: Non-cumulative.
Next action after 8 hours.
Peer verification activated.
Verification images visible to all.
Penalty for having a rejected image: Freeze the lock.
Number of verifications required: 2 daily.
Penalty for not verifying your session enough times: Freeze Lock + Pickaxe for 1 hour.

NO TIME LIMIT: The lock duration can be increased without limit.

Right now, I'm great, I just started. But I decided to write this kind of blog, on the one hand because I think it could be interesting and it makes sense to do it, considering that this time of chastity was selected by a part of the GetDare community. Although above all, because I think that with the passing of the weeks and months that lie ahead, it may be interesting to comment on what I am feeling at each moment. It is very likely that with the passage of time, it will become more and more difficult for me to overcome it. But you also have to keep in mind that I am a lover of BDSM and this kind of thing. And among my tastes is that they make me feel desperate for something. Desperation, like in BDSM and the like, is hard to explain. But it is a fact that I in my submissive role and many other people, this is something that gives us pleasure. It is also a fact that I, in my role as a dominant sadist, enjoy making the person I dominate have that kind of feeling.

I would be very grateful if you would comment on everything you want to comment on, since that would encourage me a lot to continue writing about what I will be experiencing in the coming months. I would also appreciate any opinion that you give me, about the Chaster session or about anything that I tell you about.

Starting tomorrow I will tell my experience, once inside the chastity session (the post is already too long, without commenting on the first day).
I will also be updating the completed ballbusting and the one that I still have to complete.

I want to apologize for my bad English, it is not my first language, I do not have much knowledge of English and online translators helped me excessively.

|35|M|Spain|
Kik: nikolaidis00

Underwear Color Guessing Game (always active)
(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

LIKES, DISLIKES AND LIMITS
My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test

Last edited by katien; 01-24-2022 at 09:10 PM.
katien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to katien for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk