Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2021, 08:24 PM   #1
Txalan

Default Kik Strip for a Week

Post your kik ID and the time you will accept requests (in for an hour, a week, forever). If someone messages you 'daily strip' you must immediately send them a live nude picture or video stripping. Then every day for the next 7 days you must send them a new live nude picture/video. You cannot send the picture from the same background (one picture in the bathroom, one in the shower, one in the kitchen, etc) for at least four pictures. The requester can suggest poses, or locations, or something to personalize the picture (their username, hold an umbrella...). The pictures and videos will be within your limits.

Here is the catch, during the next 7 days, if you get any other requests from another person, you immediately send them a live nude picture/video and then you create a group and add everyone that asked you to 'daily strip.' The 7 days do no start over. Anyone in the group can add can invite others to watch.

The members you added can each ask you once a day to 'daily strip' (so if you added three people, you might have to strip 3 times everyday). You can choose to honor guests requests for a 'daily strip. '

After the end of the 7th day you no longer have to strip for the group, but maybe you made some friends that want to share posts with you.

I'll start and accept requests for the next 24 hours (plus the next 7 days).

Hi I知 Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Snap: AlanTexas

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, kik, strip