Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2021, 04:19 PM   #1
Whispering Dom

Default The Tables Turned

This is a little different to my previous stories, also going to be pretty short, although I prefer still to split it up for ease of reading. But I hope it's fun to read, it's meant to be entertaining, and to those who choose to read it, I hope you enjoy.

It all started with an email.

Hi Pete

We met last year in Edinburgh. I’m a friend of Lizzie and she introduced us, I don’t know if you remember me… :) .

Anyway, I’m coming to London and wondered whether we might meet up. In fact, if it’s not too cheeky to ask, could I maybe stay at your place a night or two… Lizzie said I should ask. Hope you don’t think it’s rude.

Hope to hear back from you. Julie.

I cast my mind back. I remember Lizzie, that’s for sure. She was tall and willowy and from what I could tell had a really great pair of tits, but despite that and her curly blonde hair she was no pushover. She was on my crew at the festival, and more than pulled her weight in comparison to the guys. Of course I set it as a goal to try and sleep with her and I recall trying to get her to come back to my hotel with me on more than one occasion. Being out on tour gives plenty of opportunities for fun like that, and I’ve had my fair share of success.

But not with Lizzie. She’d been very good humoured, but very firmly declined my advances. Julie? She must be the friend she’d brought on stage after the dress rehearsal and introduced to me. To be honest I really can’t remember much about her as I was totally fixated on Lizzie. I seem to recall that she seemed a little shy, well, quiet at least, but otherwise… Hmmm, really can’t remember.

Still, if she wants to stop by for a night or two, I’d have no problems. Who knows, might be an opportunity for some fun. Hell, maybe when she gets back she’ll put in a good word with Lizzie and maybe I can persuade her to come down to London too…

In fact, I recognize Julie as soon as I see her. I’d gone to the station to meet her. She’s slim, quite short, petite I guess you’d say and has dark shoulder length hair and now I remember her standing next to Lizzie on the stage, quietly looking around and saying how much she’d enjoyed the show. I’m surprised now that I hadn’t paid her more attention, she’s really quite attractive, but yeah, I only had eyes for Lizzie back then.

We walk slowly back towards my flat, making small talk. She tells me she’s come down to London to meet up with some friends she’d been at uni with, and she really hopes I don’t think her too rude or forward in asking to stay at my place, it’s just that hotels seem really expensive. And now she’s here I have no issues with it at all. And I like her accent. Reminds me of Lizzie…

We’re passing a pub, and I suggest we stop in for a drink. It’s a nice sunny day, and we sit outside, drinking, chatting and watching the people passing by. She told me she’d trained as a dancer, but had realized that life in the theatre didn’t really appeal so had come down here to university, and now she’s back in Edinburgh looking for a job. That might explain why I’m starting to find her quite attractive. Always had a thing for dancers… Anyway I do remember finding her not only fun to talk to, but she was definitely growing on me too, and I’d stopped thinking about Lizzie.

The afternoon wore slowly on, we’d had a few drinks then headed back to my place. It’s a small flat, just one bedroom, but sometimes that can be an advantage when entertaining. Wink, wink. Already a little buzzed I’d opened a bottle of wine and poured a couple of glasses, and so the conversation continued, talking about this and that. And Julie continued to grow on me… It had definitely occurred to me by now that I wouldn’t mind sleeping with her.

Not being much of a cook I’d suggested we go out and get some dinner, and so we had. And more wine. By the time we got back to my place it was already getting on, but even so I opened yet another bottle of wine. Ok, I admit I drink a bit, but I can handle it pretty well, and I was having a good time, and Julie seemed to be having a good time too, and she either handles alcohol well too which is pretty impressive for such a small girl, or maybe she just wasn’t drinking as much as I was.

And of course, at this stage it wasn’t so much that I wouldn’t mind sleeping with Julie, I actually really wanted to. I mean after spending the afternoon with her I have to admit she’s pretty damned attractive, and there’s something really quite sexy about her, although that might just be the booze tinted glasses. So I probably rather clumsily tried to turn the conversation round to sex. Through the haze of alcohol I felt the conversation was going fine, I guess I suggested we tell each other about our fantasies, that’s a method I’ve used with some success in the past. She didn’t seem at all put out, and seemed quite happy chatting, although I realized later that I probably told her more about me than she told me about her. Anyway, I definitely thought I was in with a chance.

I guess I made a vague pass when it got late assuming she’d be happy to jump into bed with me now, but it wasn’t taken up and although I was pretty disappointed I’m not one to try and force anything, so I got her pillows and blankets to sleep on the sofa in the living room and I stumbled off to bed.

I wake up early, my head throbbing and my mouth dry. I vaguely remember the previous evening, and seeing as I’m alone in bed I remembered at least that Julie hadn’t been interested in me. Seemed to be a recurring theme with Scottish girls. I swing my legs out of bed and sit there for a moment waiting for the room to stop spinning. Taking a deep breath I get up and go to my bedroom door, open it and peek out. The living room door is still closed, so I step out still in my boxers and slip into the kitchen and fill a glass with water, drink it down and refill. I look at the clock on the stove, still early, not quite 6 am, so I drink the second glass of water and decide I’ll go back to bed for a bit and hope that my headache subsides.

I’m about to go back through my bedroom door when I hear the door behind me open, the one to the living room. I take a deep breath and turn round to see Julie standing there in a black t shirt and shorts.

“Morning.” She says. “Sleep well?” I think I see a smile on her face.

“Not bad” I say, trying to act like I wasn’t a total loser and hoping that I hadn’t offended her with the pass I’d made. But damn, she still looks very good this morning, so it can’t have all been the booze, and now they’re out in the open I have to say she has nice legs. “You?” She nods.

“I was just going to get a glass of water.” She says. Well, maybe she had drunk a bit last night then, and perhaps she hadn’t even remembered that I’d made a pass, so maybe I don’t need to feel too embarrassed.

“Oh, sure” I say. ”I’ll get you one.” And I turn and walk back into the kitchen. Julie follows me in. I get a fresh glass, fill it from the tap turn round and hand it to her. She takes a sip.

“So… Interesting fantasies you have.” I groan inwardly. She’s looking at me, standing in my boxers. Looking at me quite openly. What the fuck had I told her? I have a ton of fantasies, no idea which one, or ones I might have admitted to in my failed attempt to get her to sleep with me. And I’m quite sure I can’t remember what fantasies she’d told me she’d had. If she’d told me anything at all.

“Uh… Yeah, Ok.” I pause. At least she doesn’t look upset, so hopefully she’s just making conversation. She certainly doesn’t look embarrassed, and again I think I see a little smile on her face so I guess I’ve not offended her. “I hope the conversation didn’t get out of line…” I run out of things to say. My head is still pounding and I’m not sure if I want to go back to bed or just go and hide in the bathroom.

“Not at all” she says brightly. “In fact, I think you should try one of them right now.” She’s looking up at me me right into my eyes, and I have no idea what to say… Or what to do. I have no idea what I told her, so I have no idea which fantasy she’s talking about. I can feel my face flushing hot. I swallow hard. “Well? Don’t you want to?” Fuck this is embarrassing. I try to smile, but I suspect it looks like a grimace, and looking at her standing there, it seems as though she’s playing with me like a cat playing with a mouse.

“Um… Which one are you referring to?” I say pathetically. Not that any of them that I can think of wouldn’t be deeply embarrassing under the present circumstances. She looks me in the eye.

“Being naked in front of a clothed woman. CFNM.” She’s still looking at me and again I groan inwardly. “That was one of them wasn’t it?” I look at her hopelessly. It is indeed something I’ve fantasized about. “Well, go on. Get rid of the boxers.” I wince as a stab of pain shoots through my head. I want to go back to bed. I try to laugh it off.

“It’s Ok” I say. “Yeah, that is one of them, but…”

“Do it!” She cuts me off. I guess after all she not only remembers the pass, but that in fact she’s pissed off about it.

“Look Julie…” I look at her pathetically. “Sorry. If I was out of line yesterday…” I take a deep breath. “It was all just meant to be fun.” I try to smile at her. She takes a step towards me.

“It was fun.” She pauses, looking at me. “Now take your boxers off.” I’m squirming. This is acutely embarrassing, and being as hung over as I am really isn’t helping. I mean I don’t even understand what’s going on. She’d rejected my advances last night, so why is she asking, no, not asking, telling me to take my boxers off now. It makes no sense. She’s looking up at me, her eyes not blinking. “Do it. Now.” My heart is thumping in my chest and my mouth is dry again, but she’s up close to me, staring me in the eyes, and I think she means it.

“You’re serious?” I ask helplessly. “You really want me to take my boxers off?” She’s looking me straight in the eyes and gives a small nod. “But what about last night? Why didn’t you want to…” I give up and shake my head, which sends another stab of pain through it.

“Just do it.” She says quietly. “Do what I tell you.” I swallow hard.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk