Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2021, 06:17 AM   #1
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Default Punishments for Victoria85

Hello Getdare. I’ve recently won this loser against Victoria85

Winner creates a thread searching for punishments for the loser to do and will add at least one themselves.
Also: Winner may add whatever stipulations they want into it as long as it is within the losers limits.
In addition, loser has to
- post this thread in his signature to gain more interaction for at least 2 months.
- PM 3 getdare members asking to post punishments in that thread

When asked about any details I was told:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85
Hmm, I will be on holidays for 3 weeks in 3 weeks.
My wife doesn't want to be involved, but of course it shouldnt take all my time away from her. Other than that, nothing specific I can think of.
So I’m going to leave this thread open for punishment tasks and ideas Victoria should do on their 3 weeks vacation.

Below and in my next post will be the current rules they’re following along with their full likes and limit. I’m sure all of you wonderful people can come up with some silly ways to punish Victoria. Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85
Victoria’s current rules:
Till 2022:
While alone at home you should wear high heels
Wear a pet collar when home alone anytime you are not able to wear a pet collar you have to have something on your body written or wear a different item that reminds you of your place.
Only ruined orgasms allowed and they have to be eaten.
Wear a plug 2 hours a day
You are only allowed 4 pairs of panties per week so you must either wear a pair for more than one day or wear diapers some day instead of panties
You must sit like a lady at all tines. knees together, or legs crossed. No Man spreading allowed form now on.

Permanent:
You are only allowed to wear girls underwear.
Keep pubes, arm(pits), legs and ass shaved, shaving at least once a week. Pubes need to be shaved at least twice a week.
Urinals are off limits and toilets are used while sitting down.
You must work out at least 2 days a week, while wearing female workout clothes, make sure the workout is to accentuate your female forms.
You must follow some female hygiene habits. You must moisturize at least once weekly your arms and legs. You must exfoliate once weekly. And of course only have access to female products.
Toenails have to be painted all the time
You can only use female anti perspirant / deodorant
Buy and use tampons / pads each month.

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
loser, punishments, silly, victoria85