Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2021, 11:08 AM   #1
bayman

Default Reddit Exposure

I have not found a thread for this yet so I figured I would start one. For this, you need to be on Reddit to be an exposer.

Exposer's can either list their Kik/Reddit here for exposee's to contact them or they can contact an exposure that has posted here.

Exposee's can list their Kik/Reddit here along with what they are willing to offer, whether it's freely given or a chance through a bet or competition. Can offer pics, vids, info, blackmail, etc. Exposee's do not necessarily need a Reddit account as they aren't posting anything themself. Exposee can also state if other sites are fair game too.

Exposee only provides what they are willing and exposer can freely post and share anywhere on Reddit and do whatever they want.

To start this off, I'll be in as an exposee and will provide Dropbox link to Exposer's which gives some big info along with lots of humiliating pics and vids of me, yes face shown. You can use any sites you want on top of reddit. Kik is in signature.

Advertisements
Kink Talk