Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2011, 07:28 PM   #1
alpha

Music Beam What are your top five favourite songs ever?

If you could only listen to five songs for the rest of your life, what would they be?

An easy question with a difficult answer. Because you have to imagine that you will never hear another piece of music other then your five songs for as long as you live.

Now, this is not a thread where you just want to throw up the top five songs that are playing on the radio right now and this is not a mud flinging contest where it turns into a "my songs are better than yours!" type of thread. No, they should be songs that immediately take you back to the best memories of your life, songs that helped you through a hard time or songs that, after all these years, you still love listening to.

If you (can ever) narrow it down to five, explain why you picked those songs as well.

For me, it has taken a long time pondering this, so you might want to think it over for a while yourself. Anyway, my five favourite songs that I could never go without are (in no exact order):

Talk - Coldplay Reminds me of my brother.
509 - Hans Zimmer The most emotional song I have ever heard.
I Ran - A Flock of Seagulls The best driving song and it just brings back really good memories.
My Father's eyes - Eric Clapton Another song with great memories and reminds me of my relationship with dad.
Suite for Solo Cello No. 1 in G Major - Yo-Yo Ma It's such a peaceful and relaxing song and I love the sound of cello music. I could just close my eyes listening to this and all my stress is gone.

Last edited by alpha; 04-15-2011 at 07:42 PM.
alpha is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
favorite, favourite, music, top songs