Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2020, 01:18 PM   #1
DareBen90

Default Exposure Game of Chance 2020

As 2020 comes to an end, are you feeling lucky? If so, it's time to play the Exposure Game 2020!

The game, which is inspired by an old thread from 2018, is simple. The first time that you play, fill out this form with some basic info:

https://dareben90.wufoo.com/forms/ex...hance-2020-18/

When the form is complete, send me an email at [email protected] with three pictures:

1. A Full-Frontal Nude Pic
2. A Pic of You Naked From Behind
3. At Least One More Humiliating Pic of Your Choosing

Once you send the email email, post here on this thread that you are ready to play! You’ll be in a group with four other GetDare users, and you can either join an ongoing round or start a new one.

For instance, to start the game, I will say:

1. DareBen90

Then, four other users will fill out the form, send the pics, and claim the remaining spots. I will use a random generator to select the loser, and that person's pics will be sent out to the other four players!

So, basically, once you send in your info, there's a 4 in 5 chance that you won't be exposed and you'll get to see some hot pics of another GD user. However, there's a 1 in 5 chance that some other users will see your naked pictures along with your GD Username!

You MUST be at least 18-years-old to participate. Also, by filling out the form and emailing me your pictures, you agree to potentially be exposed to other GD users.

Post here when you've filled out the form! Good luck!

Current Dares:
DareBen90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DareBen90 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chance, exposure, game