Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2020, 12:19 PM   #15
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieSub123 View Post
Perfect!! I will do this, I will go now to buy a vegetable just in case the plug is not enough.

Is Crisco safe regarding the toy? I mean, doesn't it damage the toy's material? Also, I am living in Europe so it's difficult to come by Crisco. Could butter substitute it?
Crisco is vegetable shortening, used for baking. Both of your toys are silicone, which is great because silicone is inert and compatible with almost every lube! The only thing it’s not completely guaranteed to be compatible with is silicone lube. A high quality silicone toy will be fine, but a lower quality silicone may react with it. If you use silicone lube with your toys, test it in a small spot at the base first. Silicone line is generally regarded as the best performing: thick, sticks to toys, and lasts long.

I definitely would not recommend crisco for vaginal use, but it should be fine for anal stretching. It will damage latex, so don’t use it with a condom. If you can’t find any and are limited to your grocery store, coconut oil is okay too. I wouldn’t recommend butter- oils are shelf stable, dairy is not.

If using a food product weirds you out, check out Boy Butter or other lubes that are specifically geared for anal. But don’t get anything that will numb or reduce pain! You want to be able to feel what’s happening so you know when to stop.

Remember- it shouldn’t be painful. Muscle stretch is good, sharp pain isn’t.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bdsm, insertion, stretch, stretching