Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2020, 07:20 PM   #1
secksed69

Default Help me gape and torture my pussy

Help me gape my pussy and torture it.

I’m pretty tight and want to gape my pussy but have never been able to before, largely because stretching so big hurts and leaving my pussy plugged to help gape it is uncomfortable.

So I want help in gaping it.

I have 4 tunnel butt plugs (that I will use in my pussy) to stretch myself with. They are hollow so you can pour fluid or insert objects into the center if you’d like.

The sizes and diameters are:
Small, 1.25”
Medium, 1.5”
Large, 2”
XL, 2.5” (I cannot yet fit this one, if you wanted me to use it I would need to work up to it)

To hold the plugs in place I have a crotch rope. How tightly it’s tied affects how painful it is to wear.

For torture and punishments, I have the following:
Clamps
Rubberbands
Clothespins
Tacks
Tobasco (spicy sauce that burns, very painful)
Rubbing alcohol (burns)
Toothpaste
Vick’s vaporub
Salt
Pepper
Ground ginger
Ground cinnamon
Matches and birthday candles
Ice
Toothbrush
Straw scrubber brush (spiky)
Legos
If there’s anything else you can think of, ask me and I can see if I have it.

So: name the size of the plug, time you want me to wear it for, how tightly you want the crotch rope tied, and if you want to add painful punishments feel free. There’s no limit to how long I will wear the plugs, and feel free to name multiple sizes if you want.
If your dare makes me gape, I will let you know. I’ll also let you know how painful it was if you choose to add punishments.

Instruments: large-ish dildo, Tabasco sauce, sriracha sauce, tacks, toothpaste, strong mouthwash, stiff straw scrub brush, various strengths of chips and clamps, rubber band, butt plug, condoms, etc

Hard limits: Family, piss, scat, large amounts of blood, anything that could result in legal trouble (indecent exposure) or an infection or a hospital trip

18 years old, Transgender male, FTM, original plumbing still intact
secksed69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gape, inseretions, pain, pussy torture, stretching