Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2020, 06:38 PM   #1
Kah
Account Banned

Default Zombie Apocalypse Survival

Intro

Welcome to the end of the world, you start this story off alone, you have run out of rations and your weapons were lost when you escaped the hoard. You ran as far as you could until you happened upon a small city, within this city you can find several building still standing and you know that as soon as you find shelter you will need to rest. Tomorrow morning you can begin to scavenge for supplies so you can continue to survive.

City details
As far as you can see the undead population is relatively small in this city, there aren't large hoards roaming the streets, at most you can see packs of 3 or 4 shuffling through the streets. The City is heavily damaged, as most places are these days, but the buildings still in tact seem to be in the best condition you have seen in a very long time.

Mall
College
Hospital
Hotel
Library
Police Station

Character
Who is your character?
Basic appearance description:
Backstory (Optional)

How to Play
This roleplay will work out better with more people active, should your character come across another player then you can either choose to work together or you can fight, the loser of the fight becoming the slave of the winner, to do as they command whenever they command.

You need to remember to eat, sleep, and gather weapons to survive, with each update I will let you know the health stats of your character so you know what to scavenge for next. Alternatively you can offer trade with other players, with either your own belonging or a dare that you must complete.

For special character events, I will PM you directly so other players aren't aware of special changes that need to be made, a slave having a chance to escape for example.

How to begin

Provide details about your character, choose a building for them to seek refuge inside, wait for my update about how to continue.

Any questions then please PM me.

Have fun and don't die
<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk