Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2020, 09:02 AM   #1
MasterBilly

Default Bathtime

Mum and dad were getting ready to go out, I wanted a bath too but had to wait for them to finish in the bathroom, there was too much going on to concentrate on homework and nothing on the telly worth watching, so I was just lounging around doing a Sudoku puzzle.

Dad came downstairs moaning about how women took too long to 'get ready' with the sarcastic advice to me to ‘never marry a woman'. I smiled, dad always got frustrated with mum when they were getting ready to go out, mum always got annoyed with dad, it was one of their rituals. I could still hear mum banging around upstairs, she would be down eventually, having a go at dad for making her rush, that would be my cue that the bathroom was now free and I could leave them to it.

I always had a bath on Saturday night, I always did, I don't know why but I always did. Actually there was something very relaxing about laying back in a bath full of hot water and just soaking. Every other day I had a shower but Saturday's I treated myself to a nice long soak, also since I had reached puberty it was an excuse to sit there and play with my knob and balls as well.

I ran the bath and went to my room to strip and allow the bath to fill, I looked at myself, I now had a full covering of pubic hair, this time last year it was just a sparse covering of down. Also I had recently cum for the first time as well, life was improving on all fronts.

I went back into the bathroom, turned off the taps and climbed in. I couldn't lock the door, the lock was broken, dad had been meaning to fix it for about 4 months now but hadn't. The golden rule was if the bathroom light was on, you could see it from the corridor, and the door was closed then somebody was using it, if you were unsure then knock!

I'd been relaxing in the bath for about 10 minutes when I heard mum and dad going out, they called up the steps to me then disappeared for the evening and it was shortly after this that Helen came home noisily and from the sound that she was making had brought two friends home with her. Helen was my older sister she was 19, I was 14 and we hated each other. I could hear the voices downstairs, she had brought Paula and Jo home, two more people on my 'my least favourite people' list.

"Hmmm, house is empty," I heard Paula say.

"Nah, John will be crawling around somewhere," replied Helen. [John - that's me]

"Tossing himself off probably," said Paula in her usual snide manner.

"Yeah, yeah probably."

"Can I use your bathroom Helen?" asked Jo.

"Yeah sure, just make sure the doors open first," she replied.

"Why's that like?"

"Well the lock's broken, so we leave the door open to show nobody's using it," explained Helen.

I heard footsteps up the stairs then Jo’s voice exclaim 'Aw shit' as she reached the top and realised that the door was shut.

"The doors shut so John must be in there taking a dump," Jo told her friends when she got back downstairs.

"Nah, he'll be having a bath, he spends an hour every Saturday night in the bath playing with himself, predictable as fuck he is," Helen replied.

"Might as well go home for a pee," Jo said.

"Hey hang on a minute," Paula called out. "If your John's in there having a bath and the doors not locked why don't we go up and pay him a visit?" I sat there in the bath petrified, surely they wouldn't, would they? Mum and dad would be furious with Helen. In disbelief I heard the conversation continue.

"Hell yeah, let's go and make sure little Jonnie washes his pee pee properly!"

"C'mon girls let's go!" as three pairs of feet came running up the stairs.

I was in blind panic, what should I do, if I put my shoulder to the door to try and block them out then 3 older and bigger girls would easily push me back, where were mum and dad when I needed them, why hadn't dad fixed that lock like he should have. In the end I just sat bolt upright with my hands protectively covering my cock and balls as all three of them charged in.

"Hello John, what are you doing?" asked Jo kneeling alongside the bath inches from me.

"Would you like me to scrub your back John?" Paula joined in kneeling next to Jo.

Helen sat on the toilet seat at the foot of the bath staring at the full length of my body, all three girls were constantly laughing and giggling, this had truly made their evening.

Jo reached across and started playing with my nipple, I dropped my shoulder and crouched away but couldn't stop her without moving one of my hands.

"He likes me playing with his nips, well he's not stopping me so he must like it," Jo said to her mates, more laughter.

"No get off," I cried raising my right hand to pull her arm away.

"Helen I'm going to tell mum and dad about this."

Jo simply grabbed hold of my right hand and pulled it down to the side of the bath.

"Paula why don't you pull his other arm way, I think John would love to show off his manhood," Jo said turning to her friend.

Paula made a grab for my left arm and tried to pull it away, in fairness I don't think she was trying that hard, but I panicked, I didn't want three girls to see me nude, especially these three girls I hated so much.

"Nooooo.....no..... get off... no no, Helen I am going to tell mum and dad about this, I am, no..... stop now!" all three of them just found this hilarious Jo put her face just inches from mine.

"Aw, is the poor little boy going to tell his mummy and daddy that he was seen in the bath, aw diddums!" even more laughter.

Paula had hold of my other wrist and was now seriously pulling my arm away slowly but surely my penis came into view as she held my left arm up. I was utterly speechless, I really did not know what to say, this was all my worst nightmares coming together at once!

"Ooooh look at it."

"It's so tiny."

"Wow, I didn't think they made them that small."

"No wonder he didn't want us to see it!"

"It's pathetic."

"I'm not surprised he's embarrassed, prick as small as that."

"It's like it should belong to a 6-year old."

I knew that I had a small cock, I was pretty small for my age too. Some of the lads in my class claimed that their knobs were up to 7 inches long during hard-ons, were they exaggerating? I don't know. But I did know that in the showers at school I'd have the occasional quick peek and just about everybody had a bigger one than mine. I had measured mine once, just over 5 inches when erect, I had kept very quiet about it. Now though, when it was not hard it looked tiny, I knew it and was very self-conscious about it.

"Helen have you got a ruler anywhere? I want to measure it," Jo asked.

"There's one in the second drawer in my bedroom, there's some string and a pair of scissors in there too, make sure that you do not bring those, I’d hate for you to even think about tying his hands up!" Helen replied with her voice full of sarcasm.

"Okay I won't," Jo ran out of the bathroom giggling, clearly excited about the way that events were developing.

This left Paula wrestling with both my arms, which she wasn't strong enough to do, I was able to keep my left hand and over my nuts while she struggled with my right. Giving up she held my right hand away with one hand and played with my nipples with the other, knowing full well that I would never expose myself just to protect my nipples. Helen was thoroughly enjoying watching me struggle and squirm. Jo returned with a ruler, a ball of string and some scissors with girly pink handles. She cut two 18 inch lengths of string and then tied one of them around my wrist that Paula was holding down, I struggled, I used my free hand to fight them off, giving them an excellent view of my knob, which they all loved. But in the end I could not prevent them, they were bigger than me and they had four hands I only had two. All I was doing was delaying the inevitable, furthermore both Jo and Paula were loving the wrestling match that they were having with a naked 14 year old.

Slowly they were able to tie my right wrist down to the bath rail meaning Paula was now able to hold my left wrist down near the other bath rail with both hands allowing Jo to casually tie that wrist down.

They could now admire my naked body at their leisure, which they did making derogatory remarks about every inch of my body, I was ugly, plain, weedy and pathetic. I had girly hands, knock knees, flat feet and a stupid nose. I looked like a girl, I smelled even after a bath, I bit my nails and my penis came in for the most abuse, it was tiny, it was misshapen, it looked like a maggot crawling around my pubes, my balls looked like tiny peas and so it went on.

Jo was playing with my nipples while this was happening, at first I wriggled to try and escape her, but it was pointless, I was tied down, she had tied me, I could not escape her however much I tried. Besides the girls were loving watching me wriggling in vain to escape, why give them the extra entertainment. Of course they now took the piss out of me for not wriggling, saying how I loved Jo playing with my nipples and how I was making no attempt to stop her, I just wished mum and dad would come home.

Around this point Paula wanted to measure my knob, I knew that it was coming at some point, after all Jo had already suggested it and had brought the ruler out of Helen’s room. Still it shocked me to watch Paula lift up my penis and hold a ruler next to it, both Jo and Helen were now staring intently at proceedings. Paula did not really measure it properly, she was pushing my knob back into me slightly and left a slight gap at the bottom of the ruler, it should have come to 2 inches I expect, but the way she measured it came to 1 ½ inches. The three of them just found this hilarious, Jo was literally rolling on the floor laughing with tears in her eyes, it took a while before they could string meaningful sentences together they were laughing that much, when they did calm down they were totally cruel.

“I mean less than 1 ½ inches, there are clitorises bigger than that.”

“Less than 1 ½ inches! 1 ½ inches is minute, but less than 1 ½, it’s not long enough to penetrate a vagina that isn’t.”

“I’ve seen Angus Gerald’s, it’s 7 ½ inches Helen, that’s 5 times as long as your brothers, 5 times as long, that’s incredible!”

“How does he wank with a cock that small, I know that John is a wanker you only have to look at him to see that, but 1 ½ inches, it wouldn’t even reach his second finger.”

“Less than 1 ½ inches, it didn’t even reach 1 ½ inches.”

“He won’t ever be able to wear a condom it’s that small.”

“You’re right, it will just fall off whenever he tries to put it on.”

“I wonder if they do special micro condoms for people like John.”

Helen insisted on getting her mobile phone out and photographing it next to the ruler, first close up and then stepping back, a wide angle including my face.

I just sat there sadly staring at it, why was it so small, why couldn’t I have a longer one like all the other boys, even if it wasn’t that long when I had an erection why couldn’t it be a little longer when flaccid.
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to MasterBilly for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk