Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2020, 06:07 AM   #25
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Trophy Gym dare report (25/01)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyamy View Post
Sure will do! I usually do the cycling and stepping machine, sometimes treadmill and resistance machines. But happy to try anything! It's not a huge gym but has most of the usual equipment. (there are cameras but it's usually quite empty!)

Yes sir! Will go to the gym soon and post an update.

Also the cone shaped toy is huge!! May need to work up to it a bit
Gym report 25/01 - I went to the gym wearing a butt plug and and dildo under my tight yoga pants and top that showed part of my stomach. I went into the chaging rooms and edged twice before I heard someone else come in. I kept touching myself but was too scared to make noise lol. So I went out into the exercise room (I had to remove the dildo but kept the butt plug).

I did some cycling for about 30 min - the hard seat forced the butt plug further inside me. I then did some squats with weights (luckily the tight yoga pants kept the plug secure!) and went back into the lockers to edge again. There were two other girls inside so I kept quiet while touching myself. I came once more then went back out to the gym. I did 10 mins on treadmill before I felt the plug slipping, so swapped to the rowing machine. Once I was feeling nice and sweaty, I went back home (touched myself again in the lifts!) and came in the shower at home.

Will definitely be doing more gym related dares!! Thanks for your ideas!!

Amy x
kinkyamy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, humiliation, kinky, pain