Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2008, 08:49 PM   #15
daredaredare

Yeah, good job picking that up. I did mean Erica's room, that was just a simple slipup while I was writing that I didn't catch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maria had a devilish smile on her face. She pulled a video camera out of the bag of shit that she had to torture John with.

"John, Jamie. I wanna build as much sexual tension between you two as possible. You are free to fuck whenever you please, just make sure you are damn horny whenever I am around. Don't tire each other out too much. John, in case you were wondering. those rumors you head about Jamie are true: she is tied off. She can never have babies. No condoms ever required. Hows that make you feel John?"

John became extremely excited. His hopes had been answered, this girl who was his co-slave could be fucked and fucked again and no worries about the consequences. She really was just a toy. He almost forgot to answer the question "excited master"

"good. Now it is almost time for you two to go to sleep, which you'll be doing naked at the foot of my bed tonight, sharing a small blanket. But before you do, I want a video of you two fucking. I need the perfect blackmail against you, just to make sure you always do our bidding. Is this understood you two?"

"yes master" they both said.

"now, lets go up to Erica's room. You two fuck hard, and make it hot. Erica will film it."

The camera was handed over to Erica. She started to walk up the stairs and motioned the two to follow.

Jamie was already ass naked, but John had the thong on. Erica took it off.

"any last words to say to each other before you fuck for the first time?" erica asked.

"Yeah" Jamie said "John, I cant wait, I need this, but I'm tired."

"I'll try to make up for your lack of energy"

"ok slaves" erica smiled "lets begin"

The camera was turned on. Jamie kneeled on the bed. and motioned for John to join her. He kneeled in front of her. She started to kiss him passionately. Then, she pushed him down. She positioned herself on top of him. The camera was rolling, so she kept giving a show. She teased him, and almost went down on his dick but not quite. Right when she was about to start fucking him, she got off top of him. She then ran one finger from his lips, slowly down his body, tantilizing each and every inch. finally, she reached the dick. She thrust her head on top of it and deep throated it. John was in heaven. She was sweaty and gross, but still so fucking hot, and she gave a better blowjob than Paris Hilton.

Soon, she layed down next to him. John knew this was a sign for him to finish the work. He got up, and positioned himself, so that her legs were resting on his shoulders. He then thrust his dick in hard. She screamed in euphoric pleasure. They both moaned and yelled, as they fucked hard. John came within her. He had never fucked a girl without a condom before, so the entire experience was new to him. He was loving every second of how amazing it felt. But when he blew his load, he felt the best part. His sperm was released inside of her. she yelped and screamed "You are fucking great john"

They stopped fucking. They then got off the bed and realized Erica was in the room. They had both been so lost in each other that they completely forgot the presence of another. Erica had taken off her bottoms and touched herself to the wonderful display, while keeping the camera rolling.

"Marie will be pleased with this film. Now you two can go get a blanket outta the closet and go to sleep. No need to put on clothes, but you might need to cuddle up to keep warm, it gets awfully cold in this house. I'll go give this video to Marie."

Advertisements
Kink Talk