Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2019, 08:48 AM   #1
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Star 1 October - Dare of the Month (DotM)

October Dare of the Month (DotM)
October or for some Locktober! The gemstone for this month is an Opel, a very pretty (usually) milly white stone and one of the months with 31 days.
With this being the first DotM and it already a few days past the first. I'm going to keep it clear and simple.

October (no chastity)
•You must edge 31 times before the end of the month. A break must be made after each 5th edge and you must vary the way of simulation (interpret take that as you wish).
•In addition to the edges, you must complete spankings, 31 times in 3+1 sets (4 total sets). Each set much be in a new area and with a different method.

Loctober (chastity) **see my post
•You have the added bonus of trying to complete these while in chastity for the rest of the month. Complete them as you see fit.
I've never worn a chastity but I do have one on its way. Yay! So I'm not sure what is a problem with wearing chastity. But let's see how this goes. I will definitely be reporting back with how I managed.

Halloween Bonus
•On the 31st, edge another 3+1 times (4 in total) and vary the method for each one.
•Another 31 spanks as well
•Lastly, finish in your underwear before you put on your Halloween costume.
If you aren't wearing underwear follow the note → NOTE: If participating in Loctober you may cum the next day.

Write a response
All entries should have a decent length response and include pictures. Even if pictures are a limit. The picture/s do not have to be in the pictures.

Deadline: November 3rd

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained

Last edited by naked_lego; 10-08-2019 at 08:09 PM.
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to naked_lego for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2019, dare of the month, dotm, halloween, october