Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2007, 03:54 AM   #1
21master21

Post Spin the Fetish [FICTION]

Spin the fetish

After a few drinks down the pub with his friends john returns to his shared house where he is staying while at uni. He walks in the back door to hear music and what sounds like a party. Knowing what Mel and Kat are like he takes no notice and opens the fridge to get another beer. To his surprise there is no beer in the fridge at all. No a little pissed off he goes up to Mel's room to find out if they have it or not. He knocks on the door to hear giggles. Mel walks up to the door and asks “How can we help you john?” John interrupts “Where is my beer?” more giggling coming from behind the door. “Oh sorry John we are drinking it, you can earn some of it back though?” John doesn't seem to bothered as he does fancy Mel. “What do I have to do Mel?” he replys. “We are playing truth or dare spin the bottle, you have to play with us” thinking about it he decides yes. “Ok i will” not knowing what he had got himself into Mel runs out the door. She pulls him in to see Kat is half naked most probably down to apart of the game. She slaps him round the face for looking “You naughty boy John, you bad boy!” going red from what just happened he sits in the circle and Mel spins the bottle.
The bottle stops on Mel. “Dare” shes says. As if she has been wanting a dare all night. Kat gets up and heads to the wardrobe “Dress up in you pvc mini skirt, thigh high boots and bask!” Mel's face goes red as Kat pulls out her outfit. From Mel's face it looks like she thought no one knew about her fetish. “Ok but is that the whole dare?” Mel says as she pulls her top off and drops it near John. He looks up at her to see she is looking back. She winks at him and takes the clothing off Kat. Kat sits back down looking proud of herself but the glint in her eye makes you think this is not going to stop at that.
Mel walks back out looking stunning with her pvc boots gripping her sleek legs and with the mini skirt curving her bum making her look very attractive and powerful. “Wow you look amazing Mel” John replys to her walking in the room. “Thanks John” she says as she sits down across from him. You can now see up her skirt as she sits there with her legs crossed. John is trying not to look but its not everyday you get a chance like this. The bottle spinned again and landed on John. All the girls started to giggle. “You want your beer you have to do a dare” Mel says. John had now forgot about his beer and was more fixated on Mel and the other girls. “Ok what do you want me to do?” the girls all huddle round to share there ideas. “We want to dress you up as Mel's sissy slave?” Johns eyes open at there idea. “Your not chicken are you John?” Mel's says walking over to him. Not wanting to forfeit the dare he gets up. The girls start pulling his clothes off until his is naked. “Sit down while we get you something to wear. They all go off to different rooms in search off the outfit for John. Kat comes back with a pair of knee high boots. “Your a size 8 John?” he looks over at the her and replys “Yes” Mel comes back with a pvc dress which is very short and the other two girls have found a wig and some make up. “Lets start girls” they push him into a chair and Mel handcuffs him to it. “Just in case you try to run slave boy” she whispers into his ear. “Dont want you disobeying you mistress do we?” she kisses him on the cheek and orders him to put some fishnets on. Now only with one had to use he finds it hard. Kat walks back into the room now dressed up to in white boots, crotchless hot pants and a pvc bra. “What do you think girls?” they all turn round from John and giggle. “Its your lucky night tonight John”
They spend about 30 min getting John dressed up and looking sexy for them. Mel starts pulling his hard cock around. “Does this turn you on John” He goes red and she pushes him to the floor. “You are a naughty boy John you must be punished!”

I will carry on with this if I get some good comments etc...
21master21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk