Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2018, 05:44 PM   #1
sluttylittle.

Default 21year old, female little, looking for punishment at party.

Hi, I am a 21 year old female little. I have had a daddy for a while and we live together. Recently though he thinks I have been a brat. Which I guess I have been. I have been touching myself without permission from him and have also been breaking other rules he has set for me. He decided that I should post here requesting punishment.

* If anyone wishes to know more about the party or would like to discuss a punishment with my Daddy himself you can PM him at DaddyD, we would both prefer you went through this thread but that is an option as well
He is having a party at our house on new years eve, and he is inviting a few friends over. They are involved in the lifestyle and are either daddies or doms themselves. My daddy has informed them of my misbehavior and they are willing to help in the corrections of said behavior. I will be doing any punishment posted here at the party and will be accepting them till 5pm Easter US time on new years eve. My daddy has chose to allow you to punish me at this party because he is aware I am humiliated easily and thinks this will teach me a lesson so he and I request your help.

Toys I have are a vibrator, and household objects. i also have rope and cuffs. I obviously have classic little stuff like paci and other stuff.

my limits are picture and scat, anything permanent.

I will give full detailed reports after the party to all who request it. Only limitation is that before anything happens my daddy must aprive the punishment, but dont worry there is very little he wont approve. He implores you to be harsh.

I'm also adding a few key word you can throw in for fun. Up to 5 per person per day can be used.

Quite Time use this word and I will spend up to 20 min (your choice below that) sucking on my favorite pink paci at the party.

Play time this used with require me to edge once while jumping my favorite blanki during the party

bad girl this used will require me to be spanked x number of times below 50 by someone who is not my daddy. Which will just add to my humiliation.

My BDSM test results
http://bdsmtest.org/r/xbajzkgb

Last edited by sluttylittle.; 12-23-2018 at 11:23 PM.
sluttylittle. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sluttylittle. for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
little girl, party, punish me, punishment