Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2018, 12:50 PM   #1
tjpublic

Send a message via MSN to tjpublic
Key Looking for dares at the public ball fields.

I am including a map of the ball fields that I'm willing to go to complete nighttime dares. I will be jogging over from my house. Things I can take with me include:
  • Many Household Items
  • 2 locks each with a separate key (may have multiple keys, or extra keys that don't work around somewhere)
  • 1 4-number combination key lock (similar to this https://tinyurl.com/yav7s3nd), the combination can be changed and then mixed up.
  • Rope that could be used to lock clothing to something, tie myself in some way, lock myself in some way.
  • Some extra clothes, including some women's clothes and various underwear
  • Pony tail holders, can be worn like a cock ring
  • Backpack or grocery sack. (Not sure if I have a small enough lock to lock the backpack shut or not)

Types of dares I'm looking for: Dice dares with varying risks, forced nude/limited clothes by locking clothes and having to retrieve the key, stripping some clothes and having to go elsewhere in limited clothing, having to follow a certain path with tasks along the way, other things you can think of!

Things I want to avoid: Anything sexual, public sexuality laws are very strict in my area, but being naked isn't actually illegal as long as there is no intent to arouse. Nude is not lewd, so I will avoid anything sexual. Not looking to involve others or get caught. Dares will be completed at night time with the hope that no one else is around. I like risky, but I'm not trying to get caught.

Here is a map of the area I'll be going to. I enter in the orange area below field 3. The orange areas on the map should be used only as a quick pathway to get somewhere or something, not an area I want to hang around whether clothed or not. Someone seeing a person out there late at night will draw attention no matter what the clothing. Green areas are lowest risk and pretty well protected, blue areas can be seen from other places, but they aren't well lit so are fairly safe.

tjpublic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing, dice, locked out, public nudity, risky