Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2007, 11:19 AM   #1
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Default Christmas Eve [FICTION]

Edit: Argh damnit! Accidently pressed post before I got to finish this... Sigh <.< Ill finish this soon

Everyone was soundly asleep. Most houses were decorated and lit up beautifully for Christmas. A thick layer of snow was on the streets, which where lit up nicely too. Colors everywhere, even looping melodies here and there...

On the clock, it read '2:00 am'.

Ann, a 20 year old girl, was staring at the fireplace. It had almost entranced her. lost in her thoughts. She was reflecting over her life, and herself. Under the Christmas tree, there were no presents. Her house wasn't decorated. What did she need all that for anyway? She wasn't living with anyone. She didn't know anyone here. In fact, she had just moved here, recently, starting her new job.
So felt she could do nothing, but stare at the fire. At this time, most children were asleep, some would probably be up, keeping and eye on their fireplace, to see if a fat, long-bearded man with a red jacket and black boots would come out of it. Also, he would have a sack full of presents.
She sighed. But no one would come in here.
She didn't really have a reason to move this far from her home, and friends. But she felt she just needed it. Like her previous life was a burden to her... Nothing seemed right anymore... All she could do was to stare at the fire... It made her drowsy.. Her eyes closed...

She suddenly woke up, as a noise was startling her. it was still dark outside. The clock said '3:56 am'. She turned around only to see a man, with a mask on. She stared a bit at him before getting up and backing away. How did he break in? The man seemed just a little larger than her, and a normal body build. He had a red jacket on and... Black boots. She couldn't make out his face because of his mask though.

"You broke into my house!" the girl then said angrily.

But the next thing the remembered was being hit by something hard he had in his hand. She fainted.

Oh.. I'll stop here and continue this another time. Tension

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.

Advertisements
Kink Talk