Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2018, 08:16 PM   #1
Don't Tread On Me

Default Stranded in a Tent

So I just came up with this idea when I had camping on my mind. For this you need a tent set up in a semi-public or public location (depending on how daring you are). This could be at a campground, in your yard, at a park, etc. You also need a friend!

The idea is that the two of you get in the tent and you strip naked and give the clothes to your friend. They then take the clothes and leave you alone in the tent, naked! How long they leave you alone is up to you (or them)! My thought is that they leave you overnight and come back in the morning with your clothes. You could do this for any amount of time and could be made more interesting by drinking lots of water or handcuffing you and taking the keys. This was just a fantasizing thought I had and thought I would share!

The way I first imagined it was a tent set up in your yard that you both go in in the afternoon after drinking a lot of water and you strip naked and get handcuffed before your partner leaves with your clothes and the key. They then leave you overnight so if you have to pee then you must risk it and get out of the tent and go outside or if you're too scared, just pee in the tent and sit in it for the rest of the night. In the morning, at the partners decided time, they come back with your clothes and they key and you can finally get out with your dignity!

Tell me what y'all think and if anyone has tried or done something similar to this!

Likes: nipple anything, anal insertions, video games, hidden public, light pain, icyhot

Maybes: pee, extreme pain

Limits: family, public, poop, marks, exposure, messy, CBT, pics/videos
Don't Tread On Me is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Don't Tread On Me for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk