Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2018, 08:41 AM   #1
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Trophy The Trust Game

Hiya Getdare!

If you like bets and challenges, you might enjoy this game. I'll be running a few trial games to test it out. See the end of this post! ^^

~

Setup

You will need three people: One host and two players.

Before the game starts, the host decides on a topic. This can be spanking, denial, cbt, or anything else, though it should preferably be something neither player likes too much. For the sake of simplicity, I'll be using spanking as an example throughout this post.

The host also needs to set a maximum, which should be discussed beforehand with the players, depending on what each of them are comfortable with.

Rules

The game then starts. Between the two of them, the players need to negotiate a number of spanks they are both willing to do. This can be anything from 1 up to the maximum decided beforehand. They then each, privately, send their number in to the host.

1) If the numbers were the same, both players do that amount.
Eg. The players agree on 5. Both players need to do 5 spanks.

2) If the numbers were different, the person with the lower number has to do both numbers.
The players agree on 5, but Player Two sends in 10 instead. Poor Player One has to do 5+10=15 spanks, while Player Two gets off free.

Obviously, trickery and backstabbing are the name of the game. The question is, do you trust the person you're playing with not to turn on you, when their own rear is on the line?

~

To test this out, I'll be hosting a few games. If you're interested in being a guinea pig, fill out the form below, and I'll see if I can match you up with someone for a game!

Interested in: Spanking, Denial, CBT, Bladder holding etc.
Preferred chat method: Kik, Pm's, Getdare thread etc. If you don't have a chat client you use, I can set up a Tinychat room for this purpose.
Experience with each topic: So I don't end up matching newbies up with hardcore veterans!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies

Last edited by KittenLicks; 01-23-2018 at 08:49 AM.
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk