Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2017, 09:01 AM   #20
subDanni

We went out on the town, to a calm and easy bar. The guys were buying the drinks as promised. They even bought some drinks for me. Hopefully not to get me drunk. Kira kept asking everyone about what they thought about my hair and make-up. Both me and her got very excited when they said it looked very good. I built up the courage to join Erica and Kira on the dance-floor, with Roger and Dennis. It was fun, and I felt safe with all of them. I noticed I got some looks, but decided to ignore their judgments of me. After a while Sarah, Erica and Roger wanted to go to a different place. I was back by the table and kinda comfortable taking it easy, for now. The rest of us decided to wait a bit before joining Sarah, Erica and Roger. A few moments after they had left Tom changed the subject of the conversation.

Tom: So Jenna, you like being used, right?
Kira: Haha, yes, she does. She's kind of a slut.
Me: Yes, I guess I do.
Tom: How about you earn some money of it?
Me: What do you mean? I don't want to prostitute myself.
Tom: No, just..like with us at Erica's place.
Michael: Perhaps it's not a good idea, Tom.
Kira: What are you two talking about.
Tom: A guy I know have a bachelor-party today and the stripper canceled. The best man is a bit desperate.
Kira: So you want to show up with Jenna? Sure the “bachelor” will be into it?
Tom: We sent pics, and yeah...the guys who saw the pics loved it.

I started to blush a little. How could they all love a sissy like me?

Michael: I guess they're a bit tipsy on the alcohol. And they don't care if a pretty stripper girl have something between her legs. Hehe.
Tom: You would really help them out. But it might be a bit many guys. Including us. But they will pay you what they were suppose to pay the original stripper. Also, they got really excited when I showed pic of your ass. Hehe.
Me: Oh, I'm not sure.
Tom: Think about it. But don't take too long. We need to leave soon if we join them.
Dennis: Oh, and we kinda said you were submissive. Just keep that in mind.
Kira: Omg, do it Jenna. I want to see as well.
Dennis: You're a woman. You cannot join us.
Kira: Come on!
Tom: Nope. Not unless you strip.
Kira: Fuck you, then.
Tom: Hehe, thought so.

I guess it was a combination of being a little tipsy, extremely horny and very curious that made me accept the deal. I was told I would give a strip tease and maybe end up naked and touched a lot. Tom were not told the specifics, but something like that, he assumed. That would not be a problem for me. Dennis, Tom and Michael all joined as well, and that helped a bit, along with the fact that I would be paid. Somehow it was a bit exciting. I should inform Sarah about this, but doing so completely skipped my mind. We drove in a taxi to the party. Kira went to hang out with the others, so she would probably tell Sarah about it. However, that would be too late if I wasn't allowed. It was a 20 minutes drive outside the city center, to the party. Before we arrived at a nice and huge house, Tom informed me about the guy that was getting married, Richard. The best man, Louis, and about 15 other guys I could not remember the name of. On the car-ride I felt both nervous and excited.
We arrived and Louis met us in the hall way. There were loud music and a bit noisy in the house. It worried me a bit when I heard all that, but Louis seemed nice.

Louis: Oh, hey. Holy shit, she is hot. Not sure I would see that you're actually a boy, if I didn't already knew.
Tom: Yes, she is very cute.
Me: Thank you.
Louis: Not just cute. We are going to try and get the guys calmed down now, and get you and Richard in a room alone for a little while. Don't worry, this is not the first time we have had a stripper that isn't a female, so he won't freak out.
Me: Oh, that is good.
Louis: We actually have outfits for you, but you look so hot like you are. I think we can start with what you have.

On the way to the room I was going to give the strip tease, we passed most of the guys. They seemed eager and excited when they saw me. Made me feel good about myself, but also a bit worried. If all those guys were horny for my body, it might be too much. Louis showed me the room and led me inside. Richard sat there on a chair, blindfolded.

Louis: Here is the fun part for the day, Richard. Be nice. Hehe.
Richard: Mmmmm, yes!

I went over to him, as Louis left and shut the door. He seemed very excited as I rubbed my ass against his crotch. I turned around and he started to fondle me with his hands. Grabbing my hips and ass. I leaned in and kissed him on his lips, and at the same time I put my hand down his pants to grab his cock. Feeling it grow erect in my hand.

Me: You want me to take care of that thing between your legs?
Richard: Yes, please. I'm so horny.

He moved his hands up my dress and felt under my bra.

Richard: Omg, are you transgender? Yes! I always wanted to play with a girl like you! Fuck!
Me: I have a penis, yes. Unfortunately it's locked away. Not to be played with.

He felt between my legs. I could feel his cock become more erect. He seemed to love this.

Richard: Oh fuck that's hot! You can do what you want with me.
Me: Oh, really? Have you been a naughty boy?
Richard: Yes!

I decided to be a little dominant, so I removed his belt and used it to tie his hands behind his back. His pants were pulled off and I started to jerk his cock. Kissing the tip of it, and running my index finger in circles on his cock head. It didn't take long before he seemed desperate to cum.

Me: So, my naughty boy, are you going to cum when I tell you to?
Richard: Yes, please may I?!

I sucked his cock until I could feel he was close. All wet and dripping. Then I removed the blindfold, while I held the base of his cock with one hand and my lips around his cock head. Just like I was sucking a lollipop. Looking up at him, with my pretty eyes.

Richard: Oh, fuck...you're hot.

I used my tongue on his cock head and his cum-load soon entered my mouth. He moaned and moaned. When he was done, I showed him the load in my open mouth before I closed it to swallow, and showed him my empty mouth. Smiling at him.

Richard: Holy shit you are hot. And good. I don't have words.
Me: Hehe, thank you. You are very kind.
Richard: So, are you going to release me?
Me: I think so. You're not such a bad boy after all.

I untied him and he got dressed again. Louis knocked on the door and I let him in. Richard left so me and Louis could have a quick talk.

Louis: So, tell me. Are you able to dominate as well? I was told you mostly were like a slut or whatever.
Me: I can try. I'm not very used to it.
Louis: The thing is that we have two scenarios we want to do. We have had a few contests today, and we wanted the losers to be dominated by you. We have a good outfit for that and a few toys. Nothing to rough, just humiliate them and beat them around a bit. They are to obey, unless it's something too crazy. Hehe.
Me: Oh, that sounds fun.
Louis: And for the winners..We have a school-girl outfit for you to wear when they have their price. Which is you. They won't be too crazy either. Hehe, I hope. Does this sound good to you?
Me: Yes, sure. We can try.
Louis: Yes! Good, it will be fun! We wanna start with the losers, so if you can just put on the outfit and have a look at the toys. They are in this box.

Louis handed me the box and told me to be ready in about 20 minutes. They had quite a few toys. Duct-tape, ropes, whips, hand-cuffs, ball-gags, blindfolds and even an electrical stick to poke someone and give them a little sting, along with a few other things. I removed my clothes and put on the black fishnets with some black very short shorts over. They were the kind of shorts that didn't cover my ass-cheeks completely and went a bit up my ass-crack. A black latex type corset with a matching bra. High-heeled boots that reached a bit above my knees and a black wig. I almost forgot the latex elbow-lengths gloves. Luckily the style of make-up Kira had applied to me made me able to look a bit dominant, and not just like a cute and pretty girl. The outfit made me feel like a cruel mistress, and I actually liked the feeling. I lined up the toys on the shelf, but kept a whip in my hands. Ready to play with the unlucky boys.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk