Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2010, 08:00 PM   #1
Gamers

Target Chopper Down

This is my first story so be nice! And yes, this story does have to do with TorD, although it might not be in the beggining. I will try to actually finish this story to as long as it is liked : P
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crawling from the debree of the once was helicopter, Brandon scanned the surrounding destruction. To his left he say what use to be the cockpit, now a mess of shattered glass, mangled metal, and blood. He could just make out the outline of the slumped figure of the pilot against the smoke. Turning his head right he saw a hand sticking our of the rubble directly in front of him. Cold, unmoving against the night sky. to his right he could see the stewn bodies of his team mates, wether any of them were alive or not was past him. He could see Shawn's mangled body in the midst of a flaming pile, slowly burning away. Finally, he looked down at himself to check for any injuries. As soon as he saw his left leg, his jaw dropped open. Covered in blood with shredded pants, what he saw was horrifying. His leg was spilling blood out over the debree, but worse than that, a large gash cut deep into his leg, cutting the skin as well as the bone. Even the marrow was showing. As he started slipping into unconsiousness, he thought about the events of the night before...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it is so short! It is getting late and i cant be up much longer.
Gamers is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk