Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2017, 10:33 AM   #11
Trucker28

Sara

“Oh, come on!” I said, “I don’t want any more guys seeing my tits!”

“Well, I guess you should have won the game then. You know they may get to see more than just your little boobies,” She added with a devilish grin.

“Can we at least make sure they don’t go to our school?” Emma inquired looking to Brandon for hope instead of Rylie.

“Let’s just go feel them out first,” Brandon replied.

“Ooh! That sounds fun too!” Rylie said with a giggle.

It turned out that they were cousins from California visiting their grandparents. This was their last weekend here. They could have passed for brothers with their sandy blonde hair and brown eyes. Ethan was 6 months older than Zack and maybe two inches taller but both were in the same grade as us girls.

After way, too short of learning about them, that little bitch Rylie dropped the bomb.

“So how would you guys like to see these girls naked?”

There was like 30 seconds of silence. I thought, prayed, they might be scared of how forward Rylie was being. Unfortunately, they are guys.

“Hell yeah!” they replied in unison.

“What do we have to do?” Zack asked. I could tell they were just a little suspicious of such an amazing offer.

“Well, that’s the fun part!” Rylie said eagerly. “You’re also going to get a hand job!”

“Yeah right?” Ethan said, “You’re just fucking with us.”

I was surprised that Emma didn’t throw a fit. I was even a little surprised that I actually wanted to see these boys’ penises. Maybe not jacking them off, but I was curious about how they looked.

Brandon finally stepped in. I was nervous he would not want Emma play with another boy and I’d have to do both.

“How ‘bout we find a place a little more private,” was all he suggested.

“We can’t take them to our house!” I stammered. If this did happen, I did not want them to know where I lived.

“How about one of those houses under construction?” he added.

“Dude, they are just going to steal our phones or something,” Ethan said to Zack.

“Do we look like a gang of thieves?” Rylie said. “How about a little preview?” Then she lifted her tight shirt pulling her big breasts up. As they were released from their confined space they bounced out for the boys to see. It was just a second of flashing before she stretched the thin material back over them but it got the guys attention.

“Holy Shit!” Zack exclaimed, “Let’s do this!”

“Hell yeah,” Ethan said under his breath.

That was all it took to get two boys we didn’t know to follow us into a house under construction.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk